Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wiring, Steering shaft, etc... for burned Blazer

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by PhoenixZorn, Nov 10, 2005.

1. PhoenixZorn

PhoenixZorn 1/2 ton status

I'm looking for parts to replace my burned 86 Blazer. Pretty much anything that was plastic melted, and a few things had to be cut to remove the charred remains of the body from the truck. I'm soon going to start the buildup, hopefully with a CC 3+3 body, custom made short box, and custom front clip, but there are a bunch of parts that I need to find that I just can't afford new. Here's a starter's list, it will likely expand and change as I find odd parts here and there.

1. Complete wiring from battery to lights and harness.
    2. Power brake booster and master cylinder
    3. Steering shaft (steering wheel shaft) and manual shift column (meaning no column shift stick)
    4. Shift knobs for SM465 and NP208
    5. Complete Hydraulic clutch assembly (I think.... ) I'm pretty sure it's hydraulic... need pedal and linkage all the way to the fork.
    6. gas and brake pedals and linkages.
    7. e-brake cables, linkage, and pedal.
    8. This list will lengthen as I get further into the project... I'm not looking for handouts, but if something was going to the grinder anyway, I'll gladly pay shipping and your time to remove it from whatever it is still attached to. If you are selling stuff, tell me prices, and I'll see what I can work out. I'm on a tight budget, but it's getting better.

2. blublaz

blublaz 1/2 ton status

i have ...#1,#7 and a master cylinder.....and im not sure what steering shaft you need ,,,,would it the shaft that goes from the column to the box ....let me know if your interested .......if you can call me 520 730 2045 so we can talk easier ive got alot of extra stuff Don

3. PhoenixZorn

Thanks Don, I'll call you later... my cell phone is dead and charging right now, and I need to get up in the morning... I'll call you sometime tomorrow afternoon I would guess... Thanks for the quick reply.

Adam

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

i have a complete set of plastic interior parts from my 85.

j

5. PhoenixZorn

like what jek? if I can find a decent 3+3 cab, I may not need any interior stuff... but I'll take pictures. =)

6. PhoenixZorn

7. neverendingproject

neverendingproject 1/2 ton status

I have a vacuum booster/master cylinder from an 84 blazer. Ive got pics if you want to see.

let me know.

8. conoverbandit

conoverbandit 1/2 ton status

I got #6, fixing to scrap out a 80 burb. Also have a steering shaft, but it's on a auto column.... Is there a difference between auto/man column shafts?

9. brotha b

brotha b Registered Member

parts

ive got a blazer thats slowly becoming art. 74 its got in it the column pedals and such its kinda my spare everything holder ,engines,tranies. i wanted to maybe go street with it but maybe just scrap it you know how that goes also have harness for a 78 k25 completly and other various crap i think there really close the column is auto but i think i have a stick too let me know

10. PhoenixZorn