Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wisdom teeth... again, update

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Jun 11, 2004.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Well I went to the Dentist, he said I have to go to an Oral Surgeon and have all 4 of the wisdom teeth I have left removed at once. Thats fine and dandy but a day or two before I went to the dentist an infection flared up. At the moment I am sitting here waiting for 9 o clock to roll around so I can take yet another antibiotic and soon I shall pop a couple more advil and hope I can eat something yet tonight since I feel like crap. Oh and my cheek is nice and puffed out like I already had the tooth removed /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif Oh my appointment with the oral surgeon isn't until Wednesday, and thats just a consultation /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif So I think I shall be going through a lot of advil till these damn things are gone. Should have made them give me some real painkillers at the dentist.

2. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

2 words, Darvacet and Whiskey! you might feel like crap, but you won't care. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

not the first person to suggest whiskey to me today. one problem:
    [​IMG]
    out of jack and I quit drinking so no more hiding anywhere.

4. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

i nkow alllllllllllllll about this subject extremely well trust me, i am down to only 13 teeth left and both lower wisdons i had surgically rmeoved a couple three years back and now my uppers are sad shape, my left one is literally half gone and rotting hole into my gum and the other is completely sideways and under the gum still, i am down to only my front two top teeth and the two upper wisdoms and nine lower front teeth no molars cept for front most two on the left and frotn most one on the right haha

teeth rot nerve pain sux major ass and thats saying it lightly!!
    sometimes it hurts enough ot make you wanna shoot yourslef in the head, lots and lots of ibuprofen used ot work pretty decently, but it quit working and still doesnt work, guess im immune to the junk now, hum, nothing else works i have been told clove oil does but it seems to be non existent on the food market, i dunno whats up with that. i would love to try the stuff out, im am sure im full of infection in my system im sure thats why my skin has been having problems and why i been having a big lack of energy and not feeling good overall, im probably fighting off alot of infection, its been a couple three years sincei was down to no rotten teeth and felt great healthwise, i have lost most lal of my energy and motivation to do anything that require exertion, i used to be complete oppsiute of this, i wish i was still, it sux... i miss it alot,, im 26 and feel like 76, and i was very recently told by a doctor locally while i was getting blood work and physical(never had either done beofre in my life) that teeth are the last thing to go usually,
    so that doesnt help me to feel any better,, and my blood pressure first number is 160, which is way too much for a 26 year old of course. but at least everything else including chest X rays came back negative, so thats cool, that helps me feel better somewhat,

good luck, hope you get them out asap, i have to wait til i get better job and therefore income, or insurance again liek i had at MII Inc, i miss it, i am stupid retard for not having them all out and having teeth sets all made up asap while i had the freakin insurance and all, dammit

also they arent joking when they say be careful and dont smoke or use straws while healing after having teeth removed, back when i started havign teeth removed before i was 21 i was a smoker and i got a dry socket cuz of smoking and it hurts, but not as much as teeth rot, but still...