Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wisdom Teeth?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, May 31, 2004.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Anyone still have theirs? I've had one removed so far, within the past few days one of mine popped through the gums. Gonna call the dentist tomorrow. He said previouslly that mine aren't impacted and would probably be fine but we'd remove them just so they don't have a chance to cause a problem. This hurts and its a really weird pain, like if I push on the bottom gum, the top one hurts. Nerves can be a funny thing.

2. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif sorry dude, I haven't felt your pain, I've never had any.

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

What one are the wisdom teeth /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

4. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

I guess I still have two that haven't come through yet.

Very interesting when the last two came through though...didn't really hurt, I can see why babies teeth. (teethe? lol)

Hadn't had them but for 6 months or so, already had a cavity in one of them. It's really hard to clean behind them, I just had them pulled instead of fixed.

5. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

I never had any either.

Nick

6. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I've had all four removed. The pain almost ruined my honeymoon, I should've had them yanked when they started to hurt, a year or two before...

7. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Get the gas dooood, get the gas.... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

8. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

teeth gum nerves suck ass, i have had all except 13 of my teeth removed so far, i have just my frotn top teeth that touch two lower teeth and thats it, i have to eat slowly and carefully hehe but its soemthing i am accustomed to and will be geting corrected in the near future i am going with a full teeth plate for the top and thehn two partials for the lower it looks like, they will have to dril and put in at least two posts ot attach the partials too i bet.

anyways, i alreaduy have my bottom two wisdoms out they were rotten horribly, and now i havew top left wisdom thats out of the gum but its horribly rotted and my right side one is undere the gum totally and is compeltely sideways turned, so it will never coem out of the gum so it iwll have to be cut out hehehe

all within the next month or so ill finallly be able to eat and smile without even thinkign about it /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

they always say that you should keep as many as possible instead of having them removed but i refuse to keep any that the enamel has begun toi chip and rot away from, in which is basically all of themm or going to be at some point in time,

if you have any questions at all regarding teeth and removal of them and whats its like and what they do, then lemmme know hehe i know alllll about it

good luck,

9. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

Still have all 4 of mine. Took 2 years to grow em, so I'm keep'n em. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

10. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

yeah well I looked at it finally last night, its crooked sticking out towards the cheek, its got to go. The last one I had removed just before it really poked through the gums. I just use a shot, I've had more teeth pulled than fallen out naturally. Nitrous doesn't do more to me than a shot of novacaine does, well except that I can't walk for [darn] for an hour or two.

11. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

I had all 4 of mine removed when I was 12 /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

I have all of mine in. The bottoms slightly squeezed my fronts. My last one coming in is deformed stabbing into my gums. I mean I got 3 of 4 right, why did the last one have to be a little bitch.

13. bouncytruck

bouncytruck 1/2 ton status

Had mine pulled before I had braces many years ago. I have an extra one though (yes, total of five - maybe that's why I'm so darn wise /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif). It wasn't even close to coming through when I had the others pulled so they decided to leave it in there. It is about half the size of a regular wisdom tooth.

14. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Damn dentist is on vacation, so I get to pop lots of advil for another week.

15. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

What ones are these smart teeth?

16. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

the ones all the way behind the molars. THey are like more molars growing in but like noted here, lots of people have them removed cause they often grow in with problems. Don't bother looking for them I doubt you will find anything wise in your head..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif ahh yet again I couldn't resist.

17. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif I guess I walked into that one.
    I don't think I have them, how many wise teeth is there?

18. FatBoyBlazer

FatBoyBlazer 1/2 ton status

im getting all 4 pulled when i go on break from school in 5 weeks im not looking forward to it /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

19. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

I had all of mine removed when I was 18. I had the gas /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif so that ment I couldn't eat for like 24 hours before. Had it done at 4:00 in the afternoon. After it was all done My Mom drove Me home and picked up My pain pills for Me. I took about an hour nap then woke with a little discomfort so I popped one pill. About a half hour later I was bored and hungery so I went to town and had a couple burgers. Then met up with a couple friends and drank beer the rest of the night. Never took another pain pill and never felt anymore pain /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif