Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wisdoms are gone

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Jun 23, 2004.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Just got back from getting them all pulled. Don't think they novacained me well enough. My lips and tongue and stuff felt normal right afterwards. And no the pain of the teeth is beginning. Glad to be rid of them and I just popped some pain killer they gave me so we shall see. Off to watch TV and maybe nap.

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Ah, I hate getting teeth pulled. When I got some teeth pulled I always hated the sound of the tooth cracking... gross! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

3. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

I got mine out yesterday, all 4 of em. Im soooo stinkin bored at home, luckily i got knocked out for em. Cause im a little pussy when it comes to that stuff but so far the pain killers have been working good and I havent had my cheeks puff out at all, only thing is is that I cant talk. I think im gonna go work on my truck in a bit cause I have nothing else to do.

4. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

sounds dont bother me of the teeth busting up, not at all, what i hate is are the needles and shots ! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! especially when the ****ers hit a nerve! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!11

but oh well its over ni a matter of minutes usually,
    glad to hear someone got a couple of nasties removed, cant wait to get mine all out, gonna party like a party has never partied before,
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif