Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

wish me luck with getting back on out at the plant thanks

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by R72K5, Apr 8, 2004.

1. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

i was just now informed that the plant i had been employed at since '99 is finally getting orders in and is going to be hiring around 30-40 ppl quite possibly and that they are finally going to or alreayd are beginning to review the employment applications that have been turned in, i filled mine out a couple months back immediately the same day that they started taking them and i just got off the phone with them, and was told that we dont need to fill out another one if we alreay turned one in, and that they have held onto all of the applications to date /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif they have not advertised it at all that they are taking applications, so word of mouth is pretty much the only way anyone around here would know to go and fll one out, im hoping that not a billion ppl have turned one in, i have not noticed any traffic over there other than employess traffic, so hmm.. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

i worked at this plant for this company(MII Myers Inc.) since august 99 and until August '03, but we were laid off since August '02 and 12 months continuous layoff constitues termination of employment due to new union contract that was passed in november '01, sooo...it used to be 18 months layoff that would get your employment terminated.
    the company is not very big, we are the corporate plant and had about 110 workers altogether on the floor payroll and three shifts with third being tiny and second not being much larger(i was on second it was great i miss it alot)

am hoping for interview/hire phone call any time now, finally...
    maybe finally this unemployment crap will end for at least a while.

wish me luck if you care

thanks

2. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Best of luck to you Randy!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

YEAH, good luck getting your plants back,,,eerrr /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

4. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif good luck guy! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

thanks /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif hope you guys that are still looking for employment find some ASAP also /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Good luck

7. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Best news I've heard about you to date. Good job. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

8. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Hope all goes well for you!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

Hope you get it Randy....... /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

10. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Good luck!

11. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

GOOD LUCK Randy! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

If this doesnt work out remember........you can go to school and learn a trade that hires about anywhere you want to live. Hope this works for you though!

12. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Good luck Randy!

Let us know how it all turns out!