Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wish me luck

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fordeater, Apr 21, 2005.

1. fordeater

fordeater 1/2 ton status Premium Member

So, i go in tomorrow for the hernia surgery. Can't eat all morning, then gotta go in, and somebody is gonna shave the selected area. I'm excited for the drugs. Then to top it off, my membership is up this weekend, and the state takes forever to pay, so i probably won't be able to renew my membership, and i won't be albe to post here for awhile. So, i'll be spending the next month i have off just reading the posts and not posting. Yeah, i'm sad, but oh well. Hope yall have a better weekend then i'm going to.

2. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

that sucks! but wish you the best of luck. :thumb:

3. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

good luck :)

4. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Via Con Dios!

You'll be glad you did it when you heal.

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Good luck.

6. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

Good Luck!!

I had a double hernia operation when I was 4 years old...they stitched me up too tight on the right side--that led to an undesended testicle,which never got enough blood supply,and 5 years ago I had to have it removed, :hack: :yikes: :yikes: :doah: :what: :eek: it was about to become cancerous(had a tumor on it)...still have severe pain there a lot...hope you dont have any complications!...operations SUCK!!--and they are expensive too....

The nurses I had were sadistic!--they did their best to give me a woodie just before they shaved down there! :blush: :blush: ( and one was a doll too!)--then before I could ask them for any "favors",they knocked me out with the anestetic,when I woke up--sex was the LAST thing I felt like having! ...:frown1: :frown1:

If I had the cash I'd pay for your membership!--its bad enough to be stuck at home recouperating----then not be able to post in the lounge or other forums here...I'd go nuts! :crazy:

7. gmcjimmy88

gmcjimmy88 1/2 ton status

Good man. I had my surgery and I felt much better afterwards. If you get bored you can email me at jeepman198601@yahoo.com If you have any questions feel free to email me as well. Oh by the way THE DRUGS WERE AWESOME LOL. Again and seriously good luck man.