Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Woke up and my truck was lopsided...?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by mikey_d05, Sep 24, 2005.

1. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

I got up this morning at about 8, worked in the garage for a few hours, just came in for lunch and my truck looks like this... :dunno: :D

SUC50005.JPG

2. 85mudblazin

85mudblazin 1/2 ton status

Booo We Need A Side Shot!!! :d

3. mikey_d05

I'm just chillin for a little while cuz my arms are sore so here ya go. I'll have it all cut by suppertime and it'll either get welded tonight or tomorrow. I mocked up the mount for the 8274 last night and it's gonna look a little awkward but be beefy as hell and shouldn't touch the approach angle. The rear shock mounts need to be welded as well which will probably be tomorrow. I put off making the holders for the spare shafts since I needed to bend the bedsides and the wheel tubs are on the floor at the moment. I'll do a full weekend thread tomorrow night but until then, this is all ya get. Oh yeah, BTW, the door is cracked open because the striker no longer fits. :doah:

SUC50007.JPG

SUC50008.JPG

SUC50010.JPG

4. k5 krawler 50

k5 krawler 50 1/2 ton status

Sweet job, i cant wait to see it when its done..

5. mikey_d05

Just coming in to take another break. I was doing good on the one side until Murphy started to feel underrepresented in the project. I'll give the details later but lets just say Makita Sawzalls have a working life of ~ 2 years. It'll get welded tomorrow and I'll post a longer thread when I get back to school tomorrow night. Until then, stick a fork in me, I'm f'in tired.