Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

woman advice

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 84k5, Sep 25, 2003.

1. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

Today was the first day of school. It’s pretty tough to find quality girls in my classes (engineering major). So in my only GE class I spot this super cute girl. It was one of those I was looking at her and she noticed so I kinda smiled and then looked away deals.

I think I’m a nice, pretty good lookin dude, but I am damn shy. I've had a couple girlfriends before, but we were always friends before. I have class with her again on Tuesday. Kinda lookin for ideas on starting a conversation. Figured you geezers have been here before. TIA

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Ask her if she wants to go halves on a baby or see if she would be interested in a nice game of hide the salami... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

well what the heck are you waiting until tuesday for? lol but in all seriousness...just go start talking to her...or at least make it a point to sit closer to her, and let her catch you looking at her more often....not everyone here is a geezer...well at least not me.. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

maybe shes into video games, you could always bust out my all-time classic line... "hey baby, wanna pet my seaman?" /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

j

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

sample the cream filling of the pink twinkie.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Today was the first day of school. It’s pretty tough to find quality girls in my classes (engineering major). So in my only GE class I spot this super cute girl. It was one of those I was looking at her and she noticed so I kinda smiled and then looked away deals.

I think I’m a nice, pretty good lookin dude, but I am damn shy. I've had a couple girlfriends before, but we were always friends before. I have class with her again on Tuesday. Kinda lookin for ideas on starting a conversation. Figured you geezers have been here before. TIA

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, haven't read, women are psychos.........

Now I do think you need an independant verification of her hotness. I'll be up in your area this weekend, I can do the verification. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. BigOrange90Jimmy

BigOrange90Jimmy 1/2 ton status Premium Member

ask her if she wants to see the flesh puppet behind the meat curtain.

8. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Or maybe you could talk to her with intentions of getting to know her better instead of [darn] her brains out... And have a nice conversation, maybe have a meal together... I know that idea is foreign to some guys here, but I'm sure it's an achievable thing /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I dunno whats funnier, Ash's response or yours .... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Or maybe you could talk to her with intentions of getting to know her better instead of [darn] her brains out... And have a nice conversation, maybe have a meal together... I know that idea is foreign to some guys here, but I'm sure it's an achievable thing /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    well what happened to cappys bar fantasy? this is a total reversal...who are you and what have you done with crappy2k? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Ummm........................ well..................... I dunno........................ /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

And cAppy2k (yeah, no R) is hogtied in the closet... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

12. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

You guys are worthless. From here foward there's no replying if you don't have a girlfriend that isn't related to you. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

13. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

okay... /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

14. rigdonhome

rigdonhome 1/2 ton status

Ask her lots of questions about herself and where she's from, what she likes to do, etc. The important part is to continue to act interested in what she's saying, although it's OK to be picturing her naked as long as you keep nodding and acting like you are listening.

That's all I know about women. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. Skigirl

Skigirl 1/2 ton status

OK, here's a real answer. Women like polite, kinda-shy guys. (guess that just eliminated most of you in this thread) /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Why don't you just introduce yourself and ask her why she decided to major in engineering. From there you'll find things that you have in common. Go for coffee or something after that, and if you both are comfortable, then lunch, then dinner...

16. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

play the eye [darn] game for a another class period or two, then just strike up a conversation about anything about the school (going to the game friday? whats your major? ) depending on where she goes with the answer, just use that for the next question.

before you know it she'll be giving you that same look..as your alarm clock is going off and she wants just 5 more minutes......

when it comes down to it, just be yourself and as honest as you can, cause there is nothing worst then a pissed off bitch who finds out you lied to her.

17. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

So you think asking her to play poke the kitty is out... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

18. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

she said "polite"
    so you'd have to ask:

Miss, may I poke at your kitty, please?

and don't forget to tell her thanks and to lock the door as she leaves,LMAO!!!!!

19. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

if she's a blonde, you could tell her that the brunette she's carrying around has bad breath.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifCracked myself up.... /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

20. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

ummm... right... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif