Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Women....AAAARRRGGGGHHHH! Warning: Ranting and Whining Within

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Swanson52, Jul 20, 2003.

1. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

Ok, never thought I would do this, but I thought I would share this with the best friends I've never met, since I don't really have anyone to dump it on...
    Recently my EX fiancee and I decided to discontinue living together. We had been together 3 years total, and living together for about the last 6-7 months (we both rented a house together). Things just weren't going well (and they started downhill when we moved in together). I agreed to roll out (staying with a buddy and his girlfriend), but I requested that we still stay together, just not live together. Well, to this she balked a bit, and asked for some time to think about it. Sure. In the meantime I did work at the house for her, just little things here and there. A few days ago she drops this bomb on me; she has been sleeping with an ex boyfriend for the past month...sleeping with to include [I love Jeeps] in my bed, in my house. Needless to say, I was, and am devastated. I want to kick the crap out of both of them, but I don't believe that to be a very prudent option. What the hell does someone do to deserve something like that? This marks about the 3rd serious relationship that I have had that ended in her cheating on me. What the fck is up with that? I ask what I did wrong and I get 'Nothing, it just wasn't working". Well, how about you TELL ME, instead of bunking up with some other jackass. Another crappy part is, her whole family knew about it. They recommended she get a restraining order and change the locks before she told me. WHAT??? You have got to be kidding me. I don't know how to feel about all this bullshit...I just wish anger and hurt would hurry up and give way to apathy. She just better pray to whatever God she worships that I NEVER catch the two of them out on the town...

2. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Dude that sucks sorry. I believe there is nothing lower than cheating!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

Dude...sorry.
    Just be thankful it was brought to the surface now instead of her going fourth to a wedding /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

I know it hurts like hell (one of my ex girlfriends went to europe on a summer tour for 4 months and came back 3 months pregnant from some french guy)

If her family is supporting her actions, consider yourself lucky there not going to be your inlaws.

Remember, she fcked things up. better to find out now than later. Its going to take some time to get over it but you will. Just keep your cool!
    You got lots of friends here to talk to /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    living together for about the last 6-7 months

[/ QUOTE ]
    There's the problem.
    No true commitment from either party, there was no need too make it work.
    Need proof ?
    [ QUOTE ]
    they started downhill when we moved in together.

[/ QUOTE ]
    How meny relationships do you know of that started with "Liveing togather", that are still togather today ? Not meny, I'd bet.
    I'd also bet, that in someway, you probably knew this wasn't "it". But liveing togather was a better option than breaking it off, on the spot, at the time.

I'm really changeing my personal "ideas" about this. I've allways thought "liveing togather" was a mandatory step.
    I don't think it is anymore, I think it's the first sign of trouble.

As you might be able to tell, I've spent sometime thinking and dealing with this myself. Allthough, I doubt any of that helps you out at all.

For what it's worth. I'm sorry it happend, but you'll be better off, from the sound of it.

5. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    For what it's worth. I'm sorry it happend, but you'll be better off, from the sound of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Better now then after you were married and then she divorced you and got your truck along with all your other things /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

6. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

So, is kicking their teeth down their throats an option here?

I hear what you are saying about living together, Twiz, but we thought at the time it was the right thing to do. We had been together 2 and a half years, and it was the level of commitment we felt we were ready for. I hear you cats on the marriage thing. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

7. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Don't do anything to get yourself in trouble. Not worth it.

While you may never see it they will both get payback someday (think venereal warts or something else heinous like that).

Karma police are watching!!

ZenDogs

8. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    How meny relationships do you know of that started with "Liveing togather", that are still togather today ? Not meny, I'd bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

I personally think that statement is complete bullshit. The strength of the relationship is the foundation for the future and living together or not doesn't change that. It is something that varies a lot from couple to couple and it isn't right or wrong, better for or worse for, or any of that. I know plenty of fuxored relationships where the couple did not live together before marriage.

My wife and I have been together 14 years now, went out for a year, moved in together for another 2 years and were married 11 years ago. Our marriage is still strong and healthy and our commitment to each other is total.

Rene

9. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Tim,

Man does that ever suck. I'm sorry to hear about that, but she isn't worth your anger. She doesn't deserve a minutes thought from you. A betrayal like that shows her true colors, and she has proven herself to be unworthy of a real realtionship.

It'll hurt for a while, but soon enough you will get over it and hopefully you'll find a woman that is willing to put everything into a relationship. Too many people are so quick to jump to someone new as soon as it's not all roses anymore. Relationships don't need quick fix's or big changes...just a lot of maintainance from both parties.

Get drunk, hang out with your friends, and keep busy for a while...

As for the guy, he deserves a few lumps, but it does take two to tango./forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Rene

10. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Karma police are watching!!

[/ QUOTE ]

W3rd. I so hope they caught this...

11. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Get drunk, hang out with your friends, and keep busy for a while...

[/ QUOTE ]

That's great advice, Rene. I think I will do lots of that. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Thanks. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

12. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    kicking thier teeth

[/ QUOTE ]

~~No, thats not an option. And besides that it would only make her and her family gloat on how right they are about how you would respond to her level of humanity. You see my friend when she felt pain and lonliness she lowered herself to do something that gave her a *quick fix* like a coward, and they all assume you will do the same but your fix will be retaliation.
    ~~There is NO quick fix for pain, none at all. Only time but what you CAN do is make them eat thier perspective and shuv it right up thier [i love jeeps] a$$ by proving to them all silently that you are a man of thought and humility and act accordingly by dealing with your side of the street in a grossly kind manner vocally, socially, and SPIRITUALLY. This will not only prove them all wrong, but you will walk away a better man, and feel better.
    ~~ You see my friend, I once had high school sweetheart and wife of 8 years, also the mother of my 2 first sons cheat after 9 GOOD years, and to boot was cheating and changing her lifestyle under my nose, while robbing the family blind of our funds. She was cheating in a homosexual and interracial relationship with one fat fugly homeGIRL [​IMG] while trying to decide if her destiny was a alternative lifestyle she was ignoring. She didnt just cheat she cheated in a cruel way by hurting the family's funds too. But that sort of retaliation was pointless, and would have only compounded what everyone thought id do when I found out, they were WRONG /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif. I just went on with life, and continued to love my children, and CHOSE TO STAY ME!! And for that I got to continue to be a father and have custody of my kids and not have a dumb reaction haunt me someday when it came time to see the court room. And trust me, when the going gets tough, an X will find every enemy you ever had and drag em to court to tell 12 year old stories. Lukily I didnt have to endure that and stayed smart and SANE.
    ~~You choose you actions wisely and and choose them by what you want in your future not by the anger she feeds you now, because she obviously isnt in your future so dont let her giude it /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Rob....

13. arq

arq 1/2 ton status

put a cam in your room and make some money off of it, you'll get over it... just don't do anything stupid, go your own way and let the B go up her's.

14. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Spending time obsessing about it is like letting them both live Rent Free in your head...

She did it to you...she'll do it to him...just a matter of time....

I'd consider she did you a favor....

I'd just get whatever stuff is yours from the house...get your name off the lease/utilities, etc...and Celebrate your new freedom along with the wisdom of a life lesson learned...Experience is something ya don't get until After ya need it...sounds like the inlaws weren't the type to hang out with either...

Chill and have a beer...you escaped with your life

Always remember...Don't matter how good lookin' they are...somebody somewhere is sick to death of 'em... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Go out and find some little hottie, hit it and forget it. Might not make any difference on the crap with your ex, but you'll feel better at the time. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. scrappyk5

scrappyk5 1/2 ton status

sorry to hear , read my sig man , becouse its the truth.
    just keep in mind to add her to americas list of women
    whose only title is " spooge recepticle ".
    like the others have siad.it will hurt but move on and
    do not react badly becouse she and her family will feed
    off of it.
    keep busy and stay cool. there are soo many good ones out there.

17. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

Sounds like you've gotten some good advice here man. Cutting it off Cold Turkey sounds like the best deal. And stay busy doing things to keep your mind off it. I've gone through cheaten breakups and it just sucks bad. Good luck with it. Maybe something new like a road trip or a new hobby will help the life change. Thats how I got into 4x4's.

18. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

restraining order? locks changed? whos name is the place in? if its in yours, kick her to the curb and get on with it....and women complain about guys being cheatind dogs? HAH

19. GORRILLA

GORRILLA 1/2 ton status

Swanson52,
    read this over and over;
    And I quote "Chill, Have a Beer, YOU ESCAPED WITH YOUR LIFE!" K5JIMMY

This is the absolut best thing you can do for yourself.
    [I love Jeeps] her, and the Butt pirate shes with.
    Not worth your time.
    Remember, A man, or woman that angers you, Controls you!

Gorrilla
    /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

20. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

if i were you..no matter how pissed of i was..just forget about her..i mean really just forget about her and never talk to her again like she never existed. i bet she'll come back one of these days..and shell get whats coming to her.everyone does one way or an other. theres billions of other fish in the sea! screw her! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif