Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Women are freakin nuts.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by newyorkin, Dec 12, 2002.

1. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

And I don't have much more to say about it than that right now. And if she gets on here tomorrow, I may not have much more to say about it ever..

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

funny how they end up with our nuts.... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

3. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I usually end up with my nuts from aisle 6 at the Safeway in the little Blue Diamond can... the smoked ones are the best... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Ok, I like really missed something here.

5. ChevyCaGal

Me too... I have no idea wtf he's talking about, but I still thought I'd share about the nuts on aisle 6... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I hear ya brotha, and I don't even know what the cause of your ailing is. All I know if a woman is involved, then a man is ailing.

7. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Yes they are, that's why squirrels are so interested in them /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

John

8. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I usually end up with my nuts

[/ QUOTE ]

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    the smoked ones are the best...

[/ QUOTE ]

End up with your nuts where?!?! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

"Smoked ones" as in....blown ones? /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Something you trying to tell us, Steph? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif J/K! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. Leadfoot

Leadfoot 1/2 ton status Premium Member

If we don't hear from Wes in a while, we will know where he is.....

Aisle 6

J/K
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

10. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

If I am in aisle 6, you will be the one using the wet wipes to clean up your face! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. ChevyCaGal

No, Wes would be behind the black curtain... the one you must show ID to go behind... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

12. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Awright kids, git your minds (and nuts) outta the gutter!

I was mentally bitching about my wife and her sister and thier mom, but I've since lost the fire to write a complete post about it...

Wife: Nuts. I'm overbooked on work and side work, not to mention I HATE phone support now (I spoiled myself building a network I can get into from anywhere anytime!), and she tells her mom I'll call and walk her through fixing her computer, which would likely take an hour or so that I'd rather spend getting dental work. Not gonna happen!

Sister-in-law:
    Buys a $6000 '91 Integra with no exhaust (or paint), no mods, on the advice of her new ricer boyfriend. I've found 70's/80's Corvettes with more power than that riceboiler will ever dream of for less money. And, the car is stick, she doesn't know how to drive it, so hedrives it everywhere, drives her to work, etc., and takes off with the car like it's his. She says he wrecks parts on it all the time. I know of a half shaft breaking (with no warning; I've always had warning before that kind of breakage, so I can only assume he beats it hard). The tranny case cracked this week, dumped all the oil, and he toasted the gears. This meant my wife had to make 2 2-hour round trips to pick her up for a concert they went to together. So for being a doormat and a general basketcase, my sister-in-law qualifies.

Mother-in-law:
    I truly beleive this woman needs to be committed, and truth be told, she's part of the reason I want to keep a gun in the house. I'm not kidding!! I could go on for hours about how low-life she is, but I'm sure my wife is going to read this and I'll be toast for what I've said so far...

So women are friggin nuts. Not my daughter, though, she's nutty but has time...

13. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Your problem is that you don't understand women. The first rule is NOT TO TRY... Can you understand how a monkey thinks? You may THINK you do by watching them but you will never really be able to climb inside their heads and see things from their point of view. The same thing exists with women. They are programmed differently than men. They have all kinds of different chemicals running around in their heads that make them see things and do things differently than a man would. This is because they are programmed to react to everything with the idea of pro-creation in their minds. They are totally overwhelmed with this. The way they see reality is totally dependent on their mood at the time. And their moods are controlled by what I call "The Pro-creation Syndrome".

You as a husband or boyfriend will NEVER EVER be the most important person in their lives. Why? Because the most important thing in their lives is that baby they have or the one they will eventually have. You are only a tool for planting the seed and then covering the cost of the result untill you are no longer needed. Men are a disposable item and we are becoming more and more disposable as time goes on. And the way women see it, we are getting lower and lower on the necessity list. Now that women can conceive without the man being present we are all but useless in their lives. They can now support themselves and their offspring without us. As far as women are concerned, we are as useless as pennies. And once the sperm banks are filled to capacity we will most likely be totally discarded.

So the best advice I can offer you concerning the idea of understanding women is DON'T TRY! They are on a completely different plane and you as a man will NEVER understand them completely. And NEVER get between them and your inlaws. You will never win! So there is no point in trying. Like quick sand, the more you struggle the faster you sink. Just relax and accept it. It's a law of nature... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

spoken like the voice of experience /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

but i helped have the kids, then discarded her /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

and kept the kids /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif