Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

women that wheel

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 78Suburban, Aug 8, 2005.

1. 78Suburban

78Suburban 1/2 ton status

I broke up with my girlfriend today after a year and a half. I hate my life.... I just couldn't get along with this girl, she was just didn't have anything in common with me and I was so freakin bored watchin tv with her... it had its ups and a whole lot of fightin and downs... I'm pretty darn depressed right now and feel like I will never find the right girl that will like the same stuff as me......... do yall have ladies that like 4x4's and camping and such??
    sorry for the cheesy post that should have been in the general forum (not a member still)....... I don't think cool girls are very common, most are control freak b******........... :( :( :( :(
    someone give me an encouraging word..

2. perp

perp 1/2 ton status

and lets see some PICS:thumb:

3. perp

perp 1/2 ton status

of the girls i meant :doah:

4. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

dude dontm worry about it, evne though i do, there billions of women out there, its just a PITA finding a single one and one that you can manage to basicaLly get along with and hopefully has some- if any- same interests as you

its just random lottery man

some day......

be glad youre alive and able to be here posting and mess with trucks,

yes i need to take my own advice, but hardly anyone does that,, i like to help out others in any way that i can, it is good to see/read that others have problems like this too, it helps you to feel better, youre not alone in your boat... trust me... not at all.. in the slightest..! the boat youre riding in has ALOT of occupants! TONS ! it is hard to remember this, especially in times of troubles/thoughts/turmoils, etc,

good luck and try to keep thinking posiive and keep tryig to get ahead/look forward evne if it may/does seem impossible

just be yourself, set and accomplish goals, no matter how large or small, this is what life is about, for each individual, its the great unknown/variable, life is freaking CRAZY i tell ya,, you just never know what or when, and normally nothing good ever comes easy it most always takes struggles and troubles in order to see any good happen, in most cases, life is seemingly one long battle, constantly, if its not one thing then its another, repeating, just have to make your way through it all, all the time, for life, its just what life is, it seems liek crap, it seems like its pointless, we dont knwo why its liek this why we have to be here, why we had to advance to such a level as we have now, and have to suffer and go through what we have to, but we have to, we are here right here right now without our choice, its too late, now we have to get through it all til the end comes,. its pretty crazy.. its not all peaches and roses and crap, we have it made compared to alot of other places around the world where in some cases there isnt even hardly any food at all, so it could be alot worse even yet,

peace out :D

Last edited: Aug 8, 2005
  5. 78Suburban

thanx for the encouragement R,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I am thinking about becoming a hermit now like Obiwan Kenobi though :eek1:

6. greg mgm

greg mgm 1/2 ton status

Im sure you'll take crap for posting this! My wife doesnt care for off roading at all, so I feel your pain!! Hang in there though, you'll find the right "off road chick" eventually. By the way, not all women are control freaks, keep looking!!

7. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

my wife (been married almost 4 months now, lol) loves to wheel, heck, she drives more than i do, you can find the right girl, if your looking in the right places

8. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

You don't find the right girl , the right girl finds you :D

Seriously . When shes right you'll know . You won't even know when its coming .

Good things happen to good people who put up with bad things for too long .

9. 78Suburban

so where should I look for nice wheelin chicks? I might try to see if I can meet any at the mud races saturday :thinking:
    once again, sorry for the cheesy post, but I'm sitten in my room and can't sleep. had to tell somebody.

10. jboyes

jboyes 1/2 ton status

They are out there. My buddy's wife likes to go with us and even likes to drive if we are playing in the mud. There are time though when she is a total bitch but for the most part she is cool.

This was from a couple of weeks ago. Sorry about the pic quality. She is the one on the left. We were waiting for her husband to get back with a truck to get us out.

Deep-2_.jpg

11. jboyes

jboyes 1/2 ton status

sorry about the size didn't shrink it enough I guess.

12. pismorat

pismorat 1/2 ton status

Man, sounds like me right now. My girl was into all the stuff I like to do though, and I feel like I'll never find another one again. Damn this sucks, how can chicks be so cruel? :mad:

13. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

nice! i agree totally :D

for real

very good, Paul :thumb: this is definitely something big that i and others need to keep fresh in mind.. in which i havent been.. :(

14. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Don't discount any chick that doesn't like to wheel...as long as she is supportive of your hobby that will go a long way! My wife is not the wheeling/camping kinda girl. The shelf roads terrify her and the constant jarring and bouncing usually gives her a bad headache and a sore neck. :crazy:

However, she'll be the first one to tell me it's been quite a while since I went wheeling, and that maybe I should call my buddy up and go have some fun. She knows it's a part of who i am, and is completely cool with it.

I've been where you are right now, and no matter what anyone says right now it's gonna suck for a while. My best advice is to enjoy your 'pity party' for a little while, then go out an do what you enjoy doing. Chances are good you'll meet other people that enjoy the same things you do, and some of those people might be female and single...

When you do find someone, keep things real and honest, it's so much easier...

As for a woman choosing you and you not knowing, that's also pretty true. My wife knew we'd be married well before I ever thought to ask her, she just let me think it was my idea until after the fact. :doah: :haha:

Rene

15. 78Suburban

yeah, she doesn't have to be a wheeler, I just want someone who will let me be me.... this girl acted like she was doing me a MAJOR favor by Letting me go have fun with my friends...... she was so controllitave that I think it has kinda ostracized me from my guy friends a little, because I have never had time to do anything fun like camping or muddin lately.... Well, I suppose I will enjoy my pity party and then try to find a nice girl.... I'm so freakin pathetic..

16. blazinzuk

blazinzuk Buzzbox voodoo Premium Member GMOTM Winner

No worrys man lemma tell ya one thing though if a chick your dating has never been wheeling go easy on her. First trip should be not too hardcore. First time I took my wife mudding we were stuck for several hours, she loves rockcrawling and trail riding but only now 4 years later am I getting her to go mudding with me again

17. uglytruck

uglytruck Registered Member

Hang in there

There's a lot of good advice so far and what all these guys have in common, is where you learn things the hard way in life by the mistakes you make and sometimes those made by others. I don't want to preach at you but let you know that God has given us His Word in the bible to help us avoid many unnecesary mistakes and to have much better relationships overall. After all we do operate within the operating system He created, as well as being His creation whom He took great care in making each one of us unique unto ourselves. So why would a loving God allow us to feel so terrible? So that we will learn lifes lessons (we would never learn to ride a bike if the training wheels were never removed) and look to him for comfort, direction, peace, and healing (there's no athiests in a foxhole). Yes we can get by without Him but we usually don't heal correctly, like not having a broken bone set :eek1:. Or like not having a bullet removed. Jesus Christ wants to comfort you in your hour of need, give you direction as He created you for a purpose, and heal your broken heart. Just like when a broken bone is properly set, when it heals it is stronger than before. So don't wait God is right there eagerly waiting for you to call out to him.

18. Roz

Roz 1/2 ton status

dont worry, she doesnt have to like to wheel, just like that u do. my wife hates to and freaks out on me when i do one of those " ooo i can get a good veiw through here...". but she lets me do what i want so we get along just fine. its not so much u have to have someone that does everything u do, its someone that supports what u love and u do the same. the time away from eachother is good. esacally now that i have kids. they like to wheel so it gives here personal time :)

btw, i didnt find her till i was 27

19. muddybuddy

muddybuddy 3/4 ton status

god, i feel like im in the same situation, cept my ex came with me and my friends a couple times to the pits. it really rough without her now, and i cant wheel cuz i need a HAD shaft and need to lengthen the front one. its killing me. the mud picks me up when im down, haha. maybe mud is a mans best friend? mud will always be there for you. fortunately there is a lot of work to be done on my blaze and the 44/14 im going to swap in, so it gets my mind off things. SO ADD MORE MODS! :D where can i find a good girl? i guess i shouldnt be complaining, im still a youngyon, only 17 ha.

20. Roz

Roz 1/2 ton status

stop looking and then one will come. :D