Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Women...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by KRAZIE87K5, Aug 28, 2003.

1. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

Someone please tell me! WTF?!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

Women,
    Come in many shape's and size's
    Hair, and nail color's, also color of teeth
    Many different temperment's, good, bad, and the ugly
    Many different opinion's of fashion
    A few diffrent opinion's of vehicle's, K5's rate highest
    Alot of assorted taste's in cuisine
    The list is too long, I'd be wasting bandwidth, or blow Steve's system outta the wall, if I even tried to list em all. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Yeah same here.......... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

4. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Someone please tell me! WTF?!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry Bud...You probably wont find much help here cuz No Man has figured that out /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

This might help tho /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

A Woman's 50 Rules For Men
    --------------------------
    1. Call.
    2. Don't lie.
    3. Never tape any of her body parts together.
    4. If guys' night out is going to be fun, invite the girls.
    5. If guys' night out is going to involve strippers, remember the zoo rules:
    No Petting.
    6. The correct answer to "Do I look fat?" is never, ever "Yes."
    7. Ditto for "Is she prettier than me?"
    8. Victoria's Secret is good. Frederick's of Hollywood is bad.
    9. Ordering for her is good. Telling her what she wants is bad.
    10. Being attentive is good. Stalking is bad.
    11. "Honey", "Darling", and "Sweetheart" are good. "Nag", "Lardass", and
    "Bitch" are bad.
    12. Talking is good. Shouting is bad. Slapping is a felony.
    13. A grunt is seldom an acceptable answer to any question.
    14. None of your ex-girlfriends were ever nicer, prettier, or better in bed.
    15. Her cooking is excellent.
    16. That isn't an excuse for you to avoid cooking.
    17. Dishsoap is your friend.
    18. Hat does not equal shower, aftershave does not equal soap, and warm does
    not equal clean.
    19. Buying her dinner does not equal foreplay.
    20. Answering "Who was that on the phone?" with "Nobody" is never going to
    end that conversation.
    21. Ditto for "Whose lipstick is this?"
    22. Two words: clean socks.
    23. Believe it or not, you're probably not more attractive when you're drunk.
    24. Burping is not sexy.
    25. You're wrong.
    26. You're sorry.
    27. She is probably less impressed by your discourse on your cool car than
    you think she is.
    28. Ditto for your discourse on football.
    29. Ditto for your ability to jump up and hit any awning in a single bound.
    30. "Will you marry me?" is good. "Let's shack up together" is bad.
    31. Don't assume PMS is the cause for every bad mood.
    32. Don't assume PMS doesn't exist.
    33. No means No. Yes means Yes. Silence could mean anything she feels like at
    that particular moment in time, and it could change without notice.
    34. "But, we kiss..." is not justification for using her toothbrush. You
    don't clean plaque with your tongue.
    35. Never let her walk anywhere alone after 11pm.
    36. Chivalry and feminism are NOT mutually exclusive.
    37. Pick her up at the airport. Don't whine about it, just do it.
    38. If you want to break up with her, break up with her. Don't act like a
    complete jerk until she does it for you.
    39. Don't tell her you love her if you don't.
    40. Tell her you love her if you do. Often.
    41. Always, always suck up to her brother.
    42. Think boxers.
    43. Silk boxers.
    44. Remember Valentine's Day, and any cheesy "anniversary" she so-names.
    45. Don't try to change the way she dresses.
    46. Her haircut is never bad.
    47. Don't let your friends pick on her.
    48. Call.
    49. Don't lie.
    50. The rules are never fair. Accept this without question. The fact that she
    has to go through labor while you sit in the waiting room on your ass smoking
    cigars isn't fair either, and it balances everything.

5. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Someone please tell me! WTF?!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

DO A SEARCH!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

They can extract the juice from a nut without cracking the shell... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

7. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

LMAO!!!

I'll answer his question

WTF!

8. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Another day of married bliss Dan?? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Rene

9. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

Man lemme tell you... (Now that I've had a few deep breaths since our little episode). We had a good night, I was in the house all night, I had cleaned the kitchen while she went on a PTA meeting/event... she got home, she was in a great mood. We were watching the VMAs, she was dancing around, laughing, carrying on as if all was good.

We go to bed together, and she's got a headache, and she's tired. So, being slightly frustrated and having to take a trip to the washroom... I get out of bed... as I leave, she asks, "where are you going?" I didn't comment. But I return 1 minute later having finished my bathroom duties, and ask HER, "Why did you ask where I was going? Were you worried I wasn't coming back?"

That’s where the sky fell on me. She gets all upset, asking, "why are you drilling me for asking one simple question?!!!" Blah blah blah, blah bla bla blah.

At this point... I can't take it. I had to just get out of bed, and go look for some humor on CK5 to crack the sh!tty mood I was now in - just so I could go back to sleep.

Just doesn't make any fawkin sense I tell ya... no sense at all. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif I've been married for 8 YEARS... so it’s not like I haven't experienced this in the past... it just remains to be a very frustrating exercise that we have to deal with now and then.

UNBELIEVEABLE. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

-Dan

10. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Mine often asks me "where are you going", even when it's 1am and i'm in my whitey tighteys looking like a ghost in a diaper going to the bathroom. I've found that a one word answer is better 95% of the time, like bathroom, or kitchen, or water. But more and more I find myself being an early morning comedian. "Oh I just thought I'd bike down to the river and go fishing...". Or always a favorite, to work on my truck! She loves that one!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. 88Silverado

[ QUOTE ]
    We go to bed together, and she's got a headache, and she's tired.

[/ QUOTE ]
    I got home late one nite and my wife was already in bed. So I got a glass of water and a couple of asprins and took them with me to the bedroom. She woke up when I walked in and I offered her the asprins and water. She asked what it was for and I told her it was for her headache. She said she didnt have a headache so I said "Great" lets have sex....she proceeded to throw the glass of water on me and went back to sleep....WTF??

[ QUOTE ]
    being slightly frustrated and having to take a trip to the washroom... I get out of bed... I return 1 minute later having finished my bathroom duties..

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude...this is really TMI...a minute huh, and you wonder why she doesnt want to play...heck, her motor isnt even running after 1 minute /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    I've been married for 8 YEARS... so it’s not like I haven't experienced this in the past...

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesnt get any better after 23 years either /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Pretty soon she will be mad and you wont know why. If you asker her why shes mad and she responds "if you dont know why, im not going to tell you"...your screwed for the nite.

My wife and I have pretty much settled down to "Hallway" sex. We pass each other in the hallway and say Fu_k You.. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    I get out of bed... as I leave, she asks, "where are you going?"

[/ QUOTE ]

Should have told her there was some dusting you couldn't leave un-done... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

I got the opposite problem, I've been working so much lately my wife called my work to ask me when I thought we could have some sex...

She claimed her virginity was growing back. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

We recently had a decent fight over nothing though...just stress and we were both as guilty as hell of venting on each other. We were on our way to my Mother's place for dinner, I got so ticked off I pulled over and walked home. By the time I got home she was already there and doing a fine job of ignoring me.

I had a drink, calmed down and we talked it out. It's been 11 years and mostly we get along pretty good. She isn't a game player, if she's pissed at me she'll tell me why. I don't have time to try and read minds anyways...

I've had hallway sex, and i don't much care for it./forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rene

13. speed_deed

speed_deed 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I've had hallway sex, and i don't much care for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF??? Not my horny a$$ I love the $hit!!!

14. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I've had hallway sex, and i don't much care for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't you live at home with the folks? You/re not even 18 yet, are you? Or maybe you/re having hallway sex with the pet dog or cat, or heck even your sister? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

WTF??? Not my horny a$$ I love the $hit!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

15. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Man lemme tell you... (Now that I've had a few deep breaths since our little episode). We had a good night, I was in the house all night, I had cleaned the kitchen while she went on a PTA meeting/event... she got home, she was in a great mood. We were watching the VMAs, she was dancing around, laughing, carrying on as if all was good.

We go to bed together, and she's got a headache, and she's tired. So, being slightly frustrated and having to take a trip to the washroom... I get out of bed... as I leave, she asks, "where are you going?" I didn't comment. But I return 1 minute later having finished my bathroom duties, and ask HER, "Why did you ask where I was going? Were you worried I wasn't coming back?"

That’s where the sky fell on me. She gets all upset, asking, "why are you drilling me for asking one simple question?!!!" Blah blah blah, blah bla bla blah.

At this point... I can't take it. I had to just get out of bed, and go look for some humor on CK5 to crack the sh!tty mood I was now in - just so I could go back to sleep.

Just doesn't make any fawkin sense I tell ya... no sense at all. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif I've been married for 8 YEARS... so it’s not like I haven't experienced this in the past... it just remains to be a very frustrating exercise that we have to deal with now and then.

UNBELIEVEABLE. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

-Dan

[/ QUOTE ]

BELIVE ME, it could get worse. i got woken up today to "we need to talk, arew you awake?"

so we talk, and she wants to go home(oregon.) i say to here you just went home. well come to find out she wants to go home and stay there. for good. not with me.

i ask why and what i did wrong. i did nothing wrong. "we have just changed"

i told her the day i married her and ever since that i will do anythign i can to make her happy. he mind is made up and this will make her happy. we still love each other, just in different ways that we used to(i guess that one is her idea) so we wil be friends and go our own seperate ways. thing is i get the house and almost everything in it.
    whatever. i would give all that up to stay with her.
    Grant /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

16. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    My wife and I have pretty much settled down to "Hallway" sex. We pass each other in the hallway and say Fu_k You..

[/ QUOTE ] Now that's sad and funny all at the same time. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. 88Silverado

[ QUOTE ]
    i got woken up today to "we need to talk, arew you awake?"

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude...that sucks.
    Sounds like you two have a good relationship if you can discuss things like that and come to this agreement.
    Maybe she just needs a little time away to think about things. Hope everything works out for you...

18. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

ya know we did have a GREAT relationship. but the more i think about it the more i see we have gone our own ways. well, as much as mariage will let us. this is the next logical step. im not mad at her wanting it. im not mad its happening. its just as much my fault as hers. for the past 3 years i have been telling her to let me know what is on her mind, and to talk to me. but she cant. n a way it has driven me away, but at the same time i didnt help in other ways. i honestly think it will do us both good.
    an who knows, maybe it wont happen. she is going to stay her a month or so im guessing, untill she can transfer back home anyway(her job that is.) but hell, i dont know. now im gonna have to get back into the dating thing.

we are going to split bills right down the middle, im going to continue paying for the car and truck along with the house. once she is established back home she will start paying for the car. i should have my part of the bills payed off in less than a year. we will actualy file for divorce in a few months. this way bills will be easier on me. she can just work a bit of overtime, and does not have the house to worry about. luckily we just refinanced the house, so the payment is going down almost 200 dollars. but between the house being at wells fargo, the car at a bank here in yuma under my name and my sonoma being at her bank we dont have a choice BUT to get along. and i dont want it any other way.

thanks for letting me vent. tiems like this makes me wish i had a shotgun. i got some doors off my 76 that need to be shown a lesson /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    Grant