Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Won't be online for a while

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by stallion85, Nov 3, 2003.

1. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

Won\'t be online for a while

I know I already told everyone I am coming home this month, I leave tomorrow. Just wanted to boast again. I am gonna spend some time with the wife and son for 2 weeks /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Hopefully the boy still remembers me. I get home kind of late so it will just be my wife when I get to the airport... could be some mad loving going on in the parking lot /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I am traveling to Texas by vehicle during my leave. Does anyone have any legal tips for carrying a handgun through the states? There is no way I am going to leave my gun at home for such a long trip. Too many weirdos out and about. I am going to get my concealed carry permit this winter but for now I will just leave it unloaded while traveling. Of course the clip with hollow points will be close by /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Any cops in here have input?

2. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

Re: Won\'t be online for a while

I'm not a cop, but I know in Indiana if you dont have a permit one part of the gun can not be inside the vehicle. Slide and mag inside and grip in the trunk /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I would say as long as your not doing over 90 or give the officer lip they wouldn't search your vehicle /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif
    Maybe take the clip out and put it in the door pocket and the gun in the center console under something, perfably in a holster.