Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WOO HOO... went muddin today!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by muddysub, Feb 18, 2002.

1. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

MAN THAT WAS GREAT!![​IMG] i feel like an official four wheeler now![​IMG] i went out and played in the mud for 3 hrs, punctured one of my swampers[​IMG] (it can be plugged), broke my aux. oil cooler[​IMG](don't ask me how but i did), pulled my buddy's 2wd out twice and limped home with no grille and a leeky oil cooler. we got a lot of pics too but they gotta be scanned that'll be later this week look for em. oh and the swampers rule!!!![​IMG] i only got stuck once and i was in 2-hi, i put it in 4-hi and pulled right out of it. i'll get my dad to scan the pics ASAP, and i'll post em.

--Scott, 1989 GMC Suburban 2500 4" lift, 36" TSLs
    <a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/user/muddysub>http://community.webshots.com/user/muddysub</a>

2. dysphemism

dysphemism 1/2 ton status

not bad at all. One time I went mudding and hit a rock in the middle of the pit. Broke all the bearings on the passenger side, both passenger shocks, and the hub also of my stupid 10 bolt. Once I install the 60 im gonna go find that sucker and hit him again. hehe nice job man.

1986 GMC Jimmy 6" springs 3" body, 38/15.5/15 Swampers, 14-bolt FF rear, Dana 60 front, 1991 front-end.

3. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Dosen't MUD just rule your way of life....cool man glad you had fun...