Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

woo hoo!!!

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by muddysub, Aug 2, 2003.

1. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

man that was fun! thanks a lot guys especially supersize man you rock. you're all awesome people, i had a great time!

and marv's k5 KICKS ASS!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

2. muddysub

well i guess yur all too tired to post up, i was beat but im good now. i actually got KINDA sunburnt! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif i havent been sunburnt at all in like 6-7yrs! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

yeah Sheila and i had a Great time as well. few minor glitches involving people and thier drinks.... but those will always be arround. look foreward to doing it next year. lets make this a once a year think. we can all it the CK5 Yube bash....
    anybody up for tube bash '04?
    Grant

4. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

Yeah, that would be nice.
    I also head a great time, nice to meet all who were there especially Shawn for setting it up and to Marv for giving us a little show at the parking lot of what his rig can do. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Looking forward to the good weather and come along on some wheeling. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

It was a hell of a good time. It was cool to meet the people I hadn't met yet and to catch up and with the people I had met. Tubing Bash 04 is a must. I think we should try and do something like that at least twice a summer. Maybe once in May and once in August. I can't wait till fall and winter wheeling start. Should be a blast. Looks like we will have some more rigs out there this year for some sick offroading.

Harley

6. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

I agree with Harley, twice a year would be nice. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Hey Harley, Thanks for the ride up to the river /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Shawn, we'll have to hook up and get another River Box built, What do you think?

I'm real F'n sour from it still but it was great.. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. muddysub

yea im sore too. i thinki the next river box should be more low profile. have the battery sit down inside the cylinder so the weight is low. make sure its sealed good, then make the top section where all the electronics and wallets and cell phones go water tight. make the lid clamp down and seal. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

Yea I got home at 5:30 and went to bed after a shower, then I woke up at 10:30 this mornin /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

I guess after stayin up allnight befor and then the river on top must have kicked my butt, I am a little sore and swear I had some type of head problems, I nearly passed out out a few times driving home, I opened my eyes and was in the far lane on the oposit side of the road /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif, so I opened the windows and cranked the radio, I made it though!

Yea the box needs to lose weight too, jerry before Labor day we will build a new one /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

when you build the box let me know. ill get some weather strip and latches for ya. i am gonna build one myself i think. we have float downs withmy unit once a year and that would be a good thing to have since we do it all the time.
    Grant

10. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Wait a minute here, Youre not suggesting we build another one B4 Labor day so we can go tubing ON Labor day are Ya????? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif HINT,HINT /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. supersize75

I go every labor day, and what better group to be seen with than CK5!!

Labor day it is /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

12. muddysub

HELLA im up for it, im bringin a few friends on labor day, prolly me and like 4 other guys! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    ill have to buy some tubes!

13. supersize75

14. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

Well I'm in the process of trying to salvage some 1/2" Plexiglass so we can get a music box going. If I can get one done I'm game for labor day too. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I've got a Kenwood CD player we can use.. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. muddysub

NO NO NO NO!!!!!!! NOT LABOR DAY!!!!! me and my roommate will be out of town!!! can we pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaassssee do it the weekend after labor day??

16. supersize75

labor day it is, ya better be there, you WILL see girls /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. muddysub

shawn listen to me!!!! i cant make it on labor day!!! lets push it back or move it forward one weekend PLEASE!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

18. supersize75

I think you shoould explain why and we could vote on your crappy reason /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif [​IMG]

Otherwise it's labor day /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif