Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wood Bed 72 Jimy

Discussion in 'The Body Shop' started by jaros44, Sep 30, 2005.

1. jaros44

jaros44 1/2 ton status

:confused: NEW MEMBER, NEW TO COMPUTERS NEW TO FORUM. OK HERE GOES. I JUST BOUGHT MY WOOD KIT AND WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE OUT THERE HAS EVER INSTALLED ONE IN A JIMMY BEFORE. NOT SURE WHERE TO POST THIS AND IM NOT SURE IF THIS MESSAGE WILL GO ANYWHERE, SO IM GOING TO PUSH SOME BUTTONS AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS

2. AZPiNsTrIpEd

AZPiNsTrIpEd 1/2 ton status

First push the caps lock button and turn it off and quit YELLLLLLLIIIINNNGGGGG!!!!!!!!! Second, you might want to try posting it in the garage youll probably get more replies. And make sure you post the pictures when your done, sounds like it would look good :D

3. jaros44

jaros44 1/2 ton status

Thanks for the advice. I guess this works after all. In reading all the information you guys post it has been entaining and useful. The project should look awesome as I really like the look of the 6' beds on the pick ups.

4. bigcountryk5

bigcountryk5 1/2 ton status

try the first gen forum those guys will be able to help you, you run the risk of getting alot of...."hey, i know i'm only 16 but i know everything" type responses in the garage :D

5. jaros44

jaros44 1/2 ton status

72 wood bed jimy

Dude, nothing is a waste of time the pig could sound pretty good. Look at me I may end up with a $900 pile of kindling!