Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WooHoo..bills disappearing fast

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by big pappa b, Sep 22, 2004.

1. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Pretty nice reward for being away from my family for 6 months. This months bonus check paid off my credit card bill (Blazer) and almost all of my motorcycle.
    I think the wife has me on a buying freeze now since my card is paid off /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

2. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

i feel ya there , we just sold , and um, im on vacation we can put it that way /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif finally /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'm down too under a grand on my credit cards. I'll have them Paid off befor Christmas. Then I'm going too put a couple of grand on the Visa. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif Big thing I need too do is pay off a loan. Only owe $2,500.00 on a $12,500.00 loan. Once that one is paid, I'll take a $20,000.00 too buy a used 2 bedroom singlewide trailer house down in Omaha, Ne. and sell this one too pay off most of that loan. I should be able too get atleast $18,000.00 out of this one. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

4. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Sounds great, Bryan! Sounds like things are really going your way. We just paid ours off last night too and it feels great. Now only the mortgage and a forseeable car payment to deal with!