Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WOOHOO!! Going to pick up my tranny..FINALLY!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by shane74, Jan 20, 2004.

1. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

I'm headed out to go get it right now! I'll finally have my rig back! Then I won't have to show up for the get togethers in a wimpy lil' 2WD Nissan /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

congrats /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

You get it rebuilt? /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

4. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

finally!!! sheesh!

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Congrats Shane!

5. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

wooooooooohoooooooooooo

Congrats /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

Lets get your truck on the road. Then at least one of us can have his manhood back. Let me know when the workparty is going to be.
    T-roy

7. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Yep. 3:73's and 38's don't make an auto trans too happy /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I could have salvaged it a little and made it run for a little while longer, but I wanted it done right the first time. Not a bad price either $425 for Corvette version of a TH350 turned into a 4x4 version. Shaved valve bodies like the TH400's, corvette clutch packs, stage 2 shift kit, and 2500 rpm TQ! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

He has my t-case right now going through it. I should have it back by the end of the week.

Once I have my /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif all back together, it'll go back to him to get the gears done. 5:13's baby! It's a little overkill for the freeway, but I'll be able to pull my trailer just fine w/ 35's and they'll be just right for the hills w/ my 38's /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Not till next weekend at the earliest. I still have a lot of other work to do. I may do a start on Friday night after work and finish up on Saturday thing. Bolting it all back in shouldn't take too long, but I have some re-wiring I need to do, and some MAJOR cleaning to do from the frame down! LOL!!

I am trying to fix all the oil leaks before I put the eng. back in. Then the peeps at work just might quit calling it the valdez! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif The receptionist nicknamed it Stomper because it is the biggest rig in the parking lot! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I like that name much better! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

"Stomper", huh? Aren't egos wonderful... Let me know when and I'm there with cherry picker in hand.