Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

woohoo...going wheeling

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by 55Willy, Aug 7, 2003.

1. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

not in the wagon, it's far from done.
    with working ungodly hours. 70 i think this week amoung last weeks. anyways... I'm heading down to Bohemia mines with the guys I use to work with for our yearly trip. I'll post up some pics when I get back. I;m trying to get my sisters camcorder.

those that don't know oregon history Bohenia is outside of Cottage Grove and was a booming area for gold mines around the turn of the century. some of the mines have been recently reopened and still getting $$ out of there. From the watch tower you can see Mt Shasta (yeah the one in cali)
    I'm trying to get a copy of last years movie the guy put together. He just bought a new camera (think steven spielburg) for this years production. I'll let ya guys know how it goes and will have pics up Monday night.

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

-Jeremy
    heres the pics

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

the pic of the jeeps f'd up front bumper is too large to upload,LOL

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

cool /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif have a safe fun trip /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Have a fun safe trip and bring back lots of pics /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Sounds cool! If I was to want to make a road trip...how would I go about getting there?? Links to a map would be cool too! Heck long./lat. coords would be even better!

5. rebelrockin

rebelrockin 1/2 ton status

Don't Forget my Daughter, /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    Don't mind if ya don't bring her home. Get's her out of my hair for a few days. Don't forget the puupy too. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Don't Forget my Daughter

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    I have no prob bringing the dawg, we've had em up there before. some don't like em though with all the trucks up there.

7. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Shane- go I-5 south til you hit the Cottage Grove exit. head east..til the road ends.at the turn out, head up the gravel road. BIG sign reading BOHENIA MINING COMMUNITY..also I woul dnot advise someone just to "head out there" the people who reopened the mines will shoot ya if they caught ya in the wrong area...thats why we take our tour guide. His the local,LOL.

8. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Gotcha! I know a few of those places as well on the other side of Mt. Hood. There are a few places you just don't stop. PERIOD! You take it REAL easy and look straight ahead. Yeah, they have a gas station, but, "if you ain't no ones kin, ya ain't welcome 'round these parts". /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif I learned that one the hard way when I was a kid. Straight outa Deliverance man! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I didn't forget her, but she must have forgot me "call me when you get home" was what she said today at lunch...I'v been calling yours and the other number for the last 2 hours.....Sorry for what I said in the email I sent, I'm not mad at you for anything and never could be. It's the joys of being 150 miles apart and trying to talk.

10. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

It was about time you got some time off. Have a great trip. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

11. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

BACK!!!
    wow what a trip, pics to follow if I can only remember where I put the camera and the film. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

-Jeremy

12. mudhog

maybe its with the donuts /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I didn't have any donuts. :P

14. mudhog

[ QUOTE ]
    I didn't have any donuts. :P

[/ QUOTE ]
    yes you did you had Krispy Kreme donuts and Rootbeer to wash them down /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

LMAO!!!!!!

/forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif I have no idea what you're talking about ....... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

16. mudhog

you ate all of someones donuts and drank there rootbeer /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif think of who's daughter you took with you /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    think of who's daughter you took with you /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

18. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I know..but she is also reading this so I'll say..IT WASN'T ME,LMAO!!!!!!

19. mudhog

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

20. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif