Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WOOHOO!! Leaving work early to go wheeling!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by shane74, Nov 22, 2002.

1. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

My boss called and told me to use some of my vacation before the end of the year (too much to carry over). I was a smart ass and said "Ok, I'll talk to you Monday, I'm going to play in the mountains". His response was "Have a great weekend and try not to break anything!"
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif My boss KICKS ASS!!
    I'm out here in about 5 minutes!

2. MilpitasK5

MilpitasK5 1/2 ton status

Got any openings?!! ha ha

Have fun! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Actually, we do. I have to gire 3 people after the first of the year. Boy is that going to be fugged up time /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif. Training 3 people to do 3 different jobs all at once. Hmmmm, maybe that is why he doesn't want me to carry so much vacation time over..... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

4. MilpitasK5

MilpitasK5 1/2 ton status

That'd be cool. What are you hiring for? Are you near the snow? I'll move out there if I could and you were near the snow!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Let us know how wheeling goes!

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

You Fawker Shane, don't encourage the Cali dudes to move up here...LOL /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif