Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WooHoo!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Tweetysuarus, Mar 31, 2004.

1. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

I just got my letter today from Western Washington Operating Training Program in Ellensburg, WA. for 8 weeks of Heavy Equipment training!Out of 100 applicants they selected 30! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif And I made the cut! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
    I am so stoked! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
    Bill

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

3. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

4. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

hahaha, what timing. i JUST got off the phone with UNC-Charlotte. they were callin to say that ive been accepted into the college of engineering. great feelin to make the cut, aint it! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

oh yea, and since im done hijacking, congratulations! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Tweetysuarus

Soon mo money, mo money means more build up on the K5!
    /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
    1 ton here I come soon! And full cage!
    Bill

6. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Send some luck my way man /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Tweetysuarus

You got it man! Mmmmmmmmmm Hmmmmmmmmmm Mmmmmmmmmmmm!
    Sending good vibes out!
    /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
    Bill

8. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif congrats!

9. Tweetysuarus

Thanx everbody! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif
    Bill

10. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

congrats /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. Tweetysuarus

Thanx man! Soon I'll be back in the money! So I'll be joining the 1 ton club this winter I think!
    Bill

12. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

thats awesome! heavy equipment? who do you work for?

14. Tweetysuarus

Right now I am laid off from KLB Construction.
    Bill

15. ncbloodhound

ncbloodhound 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    hahaha, what timing. i JUST got off the phone with UNC-Charlotte. they were callin to say that ive been accepted into the college of engineering. great feelin to make the cut, aint it! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

oh yea, and since im done hijacking, congratulations! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You will be just down the road from me... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

And congrats Tweetysuarus!