Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Jul 14, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

AMEN HALLEJUAH CAN I GET A WITNESS FROM A CONGREGATION THE K5 IS FINALLY BACK IN MY HANDS FROM WHICH IT WAS TAKEN!!!!!!!!!

The wife finally after a month and half of banks and DMV fawkups brought this home today....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Now if I could only convince her into dropping about $10 G into it and letting me take it to the desert, life would be really good........

2. 502 4x4

502 4x4 1/2 ton status

That's a pretty nice lookin' truck! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Now you need to work on your photography skills! /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    That's a pretty nice lookin' truck! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Now you need to work on your photography skills! /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

[/ QUOTE ] I like the way he got the sun streaks in the first pic. Looks good IMHO. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the $25 digital camera (did I say I was a cheap bastard?) I found in Reno yesterday at the truckstop..... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Hey, remember our conversation at the 'Fest???????

I talked to ole boy Friday nite about that ride at Prairie City.....

He got second, so hopefully that will convince him to continue the season (he wasn't doing good and is building a new truck and said if he didn't do good on Saturday, he was calling it a season) and if you can make it to practice at Prairie City and he's there (I'm sure I could talk to someone else if he doesn't show up) and you can get a couple of laps around the track in the co-driver's seat.

6. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

right on congrats /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif