Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WooHoo!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Tweetysuarus, Feb 9, 2004.

1. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

I put my new distributor in my rig and Shiznit not running! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifSo i decide to check voltages to the coil, yup 12V! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifCheck firing order, tdc,all that! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifNothing! No spark at the plugs! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    So for shiznit an giggles I replace the new coil in the new distributor with one of my Hi-Perf ones, WAHLA! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif It runs now! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gifWooHoo!Made a call to JEG's and they said they would send me another coil at no cost to me! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifSweet! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I like dealing with companies that stand behind what they sell! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
    Bill

2. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

Cool! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

I have found that JEGS is pretty good about resolving things like that. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

3. Tweetysuarus

Yup gotta love great customer service! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Bill

4. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

Yeah! Thats one reason why I like them better than slummit! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Tweetysuarus

[ QUOTE ]
    Yeah! Thats one reason why I like them better than slummit! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I like that <font color="green">SLUMMIT </font> Thats funny! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    Bill