Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WooHooo!!! Chritsmas came 4 months early this year!!!! ***NEW TOY***

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Zeus33rd, Aug 7, 2002.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Just got my new Lincoln Power MIG 200 yesterday. Got the 220 wired up and runnin today...And I must say...OMG!!!...This thing is soooo much smoooother than the Miller 250's at work! After I ran a few beads.....lol, I just sat there and giggled for 5 minutes. HA! I've been a welder/fabricator dude for 5 or 6 years....And I've never had a welder of my own. This is soooooo damn cool!! If I'm really ambitous, I think I might try to pull my 14 bolt apart and weld the spiders CK5 style tommorrow, in time for Sierra Trek on Friday...YeeHaaa!!!
    And I can get all the steel I could possibly need from work....Rolbars, tube doors, rock guards, rock siders, bumpers, spare tire carriers, custom exhaust, custom shock mounts, shackle flips, diff gaurds...WEE!! I'm getting dizzy!!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

2. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Joe don't hold it in. You could get a little Excited about it..

3. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Sorry..haha, Can't help it. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif