Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WoooHoooo!!!! 465 swap 100% COMPLETE! BACK ON THE ROAD!!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Zeus33rd, Dec 27, 2002.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

After 1 month and a half sittin in the garage, I finally got it done about 3 hours ago. 465/203. It's definatley wierd goin to a 465 after all the auto's I've run. I can't go as fast. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
    I want to give a huge thanks to Aaron, ChevyDrivnrdneck for offering to give his 465/203 setup and pay him when I got the cash. If he hadn't helped me out, the beast would still be in the garage. Also gotta thank my other buddy in town here, even though he'll never see this, For giving me a new in the box Centerforce clutch. haha....I just got in it and drove around for like an hour when I got it goin....It was like seein an old friend again. WaaaaaaHoooooooO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

LOL!- On a lighter note- I didn't bolt in the front driveline tonight cause I'm going to put some new u-joints into it....Anyways, so I was parking my truck in front of my gf's house, and where I park is off the road on a slight side hill....It's been raining ALOT here, so it was VERY muddy. I pulled in and stopped and my truck started sliding sideways down the hill. So I gassed it to get out, and the back end spun around so I was half on the road and half off....Couldn't back up to get a run at it....STEEEEEP hill...So I had to ask my gf to come pull me back onto the road with her [cough]2002 Ford Ranger[/cough]. Talk about Kodak moment. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Sweeeet! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Hollister?

3. Zeus33rd

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Hollister?

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope so.....Just depends on what kinda $$$$ I can scrape up....At 9mpg it's very expensive to drive the 430 miles round trip to Hollister. I'm gonna try though. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. LiftedAssDodge

LiftedAssDodge 1/2 ton status

sweet, how bout hookin a tranny up for me haha

5. ChevyDrivnRdneck

ChevyDrivnRdneck 1/2 ton status

congrats!!!!!!! glad to see you finally got your rig back on the road!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

pull me back onto the road with her [cough]2002 Ford Ranger[/cough]

[/ QUOTE ]........in accordance with the prophecy. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

After all the "quality time" you've been spending with your truck.....it's amazing you still HAVE a gf to help you! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

Wooohooo!! Way to go, Joe/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Hope to see you guys down here on Sunday /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

9. MilpitasK5

MilpitasK5 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. DuneRunner

DuneRunner 1/2 ton status

"quality time...truck...still HAVE GF...help

[/ QUOTE ]

THOSE ARE KEY and i mean KEY words....

GLAD TO SEE YOU Pulled it off... (both a relationship and fix'n it)

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. Zeus33rd

After all the "quality time" you've been spending with your truck.....it's amazing you still HAVE a gf to help you!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm tellin ya'all....My GF is awesome. She let me use her truck to make parts runs, let me use it while she was at work, and actually came and hung out with me while I was workin on it. Even tightened one of the bellhousing bolts when I needed a third hand. She doesn't mind getting dirty and actually likes wheelin and workin on the truck with me. I keep havin to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Another cool thing is she's into tatto's like me....This is her leg...
    [​IMG]

Chicks+Tattoo's+Wheelin'=KidJethro Happy~ /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> I see Fairy Boobies. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif </font color>