Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Woooo Hoooo

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jc71355, Dec 7, 2002.

1. jc71355

jc71355 1/2 ton status

I made it through Calculas II /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Man what a relief. It might have taken my twice (product of my procrastination) but I've finally made it over the "Hump" It's all down hill from here I've been told. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Good job /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    I've got second semster calc in the spring semester. I'm not looking forward to it. It's the most failed class at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, or so I hear. Wish me luck. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. jc71355

jc71355 1/2 ton status

Ya that's how it is here at Lamar. You know it's bad when the first day the Proffesor gets up and says 80% of graduates say this was the hardest class in their degree plan. And then to top it off "I'll be honest, you won't use 70% of this stuff ever again." Having a good teacher really helps out. Good luck and work LOTS of problems /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif It really helps.

4. 4x4Freak

4x4Freak 1/2 ton status

Calc III has been harder for me, mainly because I didnt pay attention at the beginning of the semester. It's actually starting all over at Calc I but adding in more variables and doing 3D stuff. All I can say is to pay attention and dont goof off like I have.