Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Work is KILLING ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by bigblue, May 21, 2001.

1. bigblue

bigblue 1/2 ton status

MAn work is not good these days. Man is is killing me. What gives...But at least i got my exhaust manifold in on Saturday and she sounds like a decent rig again. Anyway just had to vent...I hopefully won't go insane here.....

[​IMG]

2. FRIZZLEFRY

FRIZZLEFRY 1/2 ton status

My job is kickin my a$$ also.12 hrs a day 6 days a week.I moved to the Fresno area for this job.The only people I know in Fresno are the people I work with.There are cool places too wheel around here but I dont get too silly when I go being alone and all.This is why Im sooooooo ready for Blazerfest in july.It will be my first vacation Ive taken in 3 yrs.

All work and no beer makes Frizz a dull boy

3. Gopherkiller

Gopherkiller 1/2 ton status

You guys think that you got it so bad, what the hell you going to do when you're an old man like me! I stopped driking beer years ago! GOPHERKILLER

4. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

been working a solid 14 hrs/day for the last 2 weeks, only 10 more days to go and it'll be just school and fighting to get the blazer running by july 4th. Whoo hoo, i cant wait. 2 years in 2wd is just too long. I wonder if I'll remember how to drive in 4lo? haha

[​IMG]
    Sherman, Tx
    The road goes on Forever and the Party never ends!

5. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

I got a 4 day Memorial Day weekend....my azz is about an inch off the ground...made it thru my killer final last Wed, so I'm good to go....I'm tired of 6 day weeks..10 and 12 hrs a day...of course, the OT is great money, but hell, ya gotta be awake to spend it.....JD

I'm at 10th and Plum....10 miles from nowhere, and Plum out in the sticks....Stuck?...Hell no..I still got some gas left..

6. Redfrog

Redfrog 1/2 ton status

Man, I thought I had it bad, I just started working 8's after
    four months of working 12 to 14 hours a day six days a
    week. the only up side is the$$$$$$ for my K-5 and now I have the time to put the pile'o parts on!!! WOOHOO

HEY Fords!!! how many flushes does it
    take to get rid of you