Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Work of Art

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by KMH87K5, May 21, 2002.

1. KMH87K5

KMH87K5 Registered Member

Took a walk outside on my lunch break and saw my blazer in the lot. I thought to myself, What a great looking truck. It definitely stood out among the sea of audis and suv/minivans. Thought other K5ers might also get that same feeling. I wonder what the people at work think when they see me driving her. I know what I would think.

2. DPI

DPI 1/2 ton status

Amen, brother. I am with you. I think I scare my "professional" co-workers.

3. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

I have the biggest truck here (7" lift and 38's), and I work with over 200 people. I work at a manufacturing plant, so we have lots of different types of vehicles in the parking lot. The funniest thing is that as a manager, I have a reserved spot. My truck looks funny sitting right in the middle of all the yuppie rides. Everytime we have a new person come to the plant, they always want to know what manager drives the "big black thing". When they meet me, they realize why! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif!! The absolute best part, is my boss is so short he refuses to ride in it...EVER!! ROTFLMAO!!

4. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

Everytime I see my Blazer.. I get the warm fuzzy feelings inside. Makes me remember why I love my trucks sooooo much.
    Beat's the hell out of any of these "Yuppie" trucks, Montero's, Pathfinders, 4-runners, Range Rovers and Jeep Grand Cherokees..
    I'll take my Blazer over any truck on the road today..

When we were at the Slab this past weekend, this guy in a jeep Cj7 tagged along with us. He said to me, it's good to see all these full-size rig's out here. Makes him wish he had one. Can't store anything in those dang jeep's he said.
    Okay.. I rambled on enough.. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

5. BorregoK5

BorregoK5 1/2 ton status

Nothing better than coming back to a parking lot, where ever your parked, scanning the horizon of cars and finding yours instantlyfrom the curb!

6. DuneRunner

DuneRunner 1/2 ton status

Now thats the TRUTH.../forums/images/icons/wink.gif
    I drive my Rice burner (Honda Accord) to work and when I go down my street and see my BEAUTIFUL WHITE K5 I get a smile every time...NO JOKE. And then I walk by it and give her a tap on the back fender and say HOW YOU DOO'EN...Again NO JOKE.

7. chaka454

chaka454 1/2 ton status

Yeap that's me too, everybody here at my job keeps telling me that my truck looks good and this and that there are those who obviously are jealous and they say things like "you should get rid of that old junk" I feel like beating the hell out of them but since I'm in upper management too I have to keep alot of things to myself, I wish I would find them out on the trails than we would see.