Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Work Related Rant!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Corey 78K5, May 8, 2002.

1. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Ok So I go to work this morning all showerd up and ready to get the day going. I fire up my dozer and check all the fluids and what not. Then this moron we got at work ask me where he can get some hydrolic oil So I tell him and also mention that I need some. Anyways a few minutes later I come back and he says. Oh I filled your tank also and I'm like cool thanks a lot. So then I hop on my dozer and start going my blades up and I go to where I need to start. I then droped my blade cause I was gonna hop off to look things over and when I did the %*&$%# cap to the hydrolic tank blew off and I was coverd in about 10 gallons of oil. I was so pissed!!!! then moron (seeing that I'm a tad pissed) comes up and says "How did that happen" and I said "How much did you put in the tank" and moron says "All the way to the top" and I instantly reached out and put a choke sqeeze on morons neck and shuved his dumba$$ off my machaine and proceded to let him know that you dont fill them up all the way because you need somewhere for all the oil in the cylinders to go. So from now on I will refer to moron as Numnut's.

2. MXmastermike

MXmastermike 1/2 ton status

i kind of feel bad for the guy, ive made stupid mistakes like that before.

3. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Yeah I would to most of the time but this guy has been talking crap about how he's been doing this stuff for a long time.

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    the picture in my head when i read that was homer chokeing the sh!t out of bart
    why you little!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao!!!!!!!!!!