Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Work tonight...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Sep 26, 2006.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

So tonight at work, this guy called on the phone... He had some crazy accent, and it kinda sounded like he was telling me he placed an order for a 4runner online last month and was wondering what the status was... But I asked if he was calling about a hotel room and he said he was... So he started rattling off like 50 numbers and I tried to nicely tell him that those numbers were completely meaningless to me... But then he just got mad... So I was trying to find a reservation for this guys "4runner" and he wouldn't shut up and let me look, asking what the problem was, and where his "4runner" was, and all this stuff... So I was like, can I put you on hold? and put him on hold... I tried to get back to him, but when I picked up the line he was gone... Darn...

I hope my boss doesn't read the stories about work that I put up here, I don't know that she'd like them :haha: :haha: I'm really not rude to that many people, only the completely unreasonably idiodic ones who would probably go crying to someone saying I was rude even if I wasn't anyway.......

That's all...

2. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I get wierd calls at work sometimes too, but they're usually mundane

"How many pieces of chicken come in an order?"

"All positive integers sir"

"What?"

3. uao85

uao85 1/2 ton status

Haha, I like to make weird phone calls to my gf while shes at work to cheer her up. She works at a gyno office, so I call and tell the women who picks up im about to mess with my gf, and to hand her the phone, so I get the arnold sound board off of ebaumsworld and mess with her before just chatting a little. FUn stuff.

Remington