Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

working 8track

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by JohnSPledg, Feb 26, 2003.

1. JohnSPledg

JohnSPledg 1/2 ton status

I am looking for a working GM 8-track that will fit in the dash of my first gen blazer. I have an aftermarket unit now, but i think a GM would be cool to have. I figure why let my brothers old 8-track tapes go to waste. It will be a cool retro effect, as well as a decoy for the other stereo. Please email me at JohnSPledg@aol.com, or PM me.

2. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

If you happen to run across a Unicorn I am looking for one. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Sorry, .............have you checked ebay, if it is not on there it probably does not exist. I have a stock AM/FM from a 72. No 8 track though.....

John

3. JohnSPledg

JohnSPledg 1/2 ton status

Ebay has them every once in a while, they weren't available in 1 gen blazers, but some of the ones from mid to late 70's gm cars and trucks fit. I figured someone might have pulled one out of their 73-87 truck to put in a real stereo.

4. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

I may have one for you would cost 30.00 plus ship let me know, plus pm me your # so I can call you when I look at it /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif