Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

working with a jeeper, gawd is this guy annoying, i need some jeep jokes!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, Jan 9, 2003.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

I have had to work with a fill in guy for 2 days and he will be there for another 2 days, and he is a jeeper, and he is also a KNOW IT ALL, ( dont they go hand in hand ? ) /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    anyways, he knows it all I tell ya, he knows every part on everything for everything and what other-everything It'll fit. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif and also nothing can beat his jeep pickup that is non lifted and puking oil in the parking lot. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gifso I am trying to ignore it and he gets down to the last nerve after 2 days, so finally today i says to him,
    " what are you doing Saturday morning? "
    and he says " why "
    and I say " because on that morning I am gonna run your jeep into hell and then drag it out and park on it, and have a smoke if you have the nerve to show up " /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

2. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

KICK HIS A$$, SEA BASS!!!!!! Sorry, that was the best thing I could come up with........I am a spectator by nature. (Yeah Right) /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. uglychevyZZ4

dont you have some rockwells to get to work on there spectator /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Be carefull jeepers are like rice boys, they travel in packs, and when you mess with one you mess with them all. That being said make him wear a tu-tu (sp?).

5. uglychevyZZ4

nah, he is a #1 D O R K - B O Y /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    and trust me, He has NO friends. and it is because of his big mouth. I spent the rest of the day repeating
    " Built jeep tough, with Chevy stuff" /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

6. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Have your wife tell him its cute. Ya know, in that whiney kinda i pitty you voice. Or any female would do.

7. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Put a Back Street Boys sticker on his Jeep in a spot he might not see for a few days. Maybe a rainbow one too... we did that to my friends brother on his old truck and he about killed us when he found it but man it was worth it!

8. uglychevyZZ4

:rainbow: boy /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

If you drop a Jeep, a Honda and Sadam Husane from 1000 feet up, which one will hit the ground first?

Who Cares? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

10. uglychevyZZ4

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Re: working with a jeeper, gawd is this guy annoying, i need some jeep joke

Somebody's sig said it best "Heep, so girlie Barbie had to have one"

12. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

Top 5 reasons to own a Jeep:

5. It is an off-road vehicle, I love trekking through the mountainous cul-de-sacs of suburbia, it is a special treat when there is a mud slide in the office parking lot, whenever I go hopping over speed bumps, the shell of a car springs to life. Bounding through Lynnwood, Seattle, and Auburn, Washington, I race after the pack of lions I am filming for that documentary of mine.

4. The highway noise is just perfect, I love the sound insulation (a thin layer of cloth and plastic- which is also the thin layer between you and DEATH if you were to get in an accident). It is great hearing the inhumane roar of the poorly designed engine struggling to pull out a few more horse-power to impress the chicks.

3. They have that "The Engineers didn't quite get the design on time" look down perfectly. The hinges on the outside of the door is a nice touch.

2. When you wreck it, instead of reporting it to the insurance company, just superglue the piece of crap together with parts from toys you had when you were a kid.

1. The U.S. Postal Service drives them. I mean, if there is one cool group to drive a car like yours then this would be the one.

13. uglychevyZZ4

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    1. The U.S. Postal Service drives them. I mean, if there is one cool group to drive a car like yours then this would be the one.

[/ QUOTE ] that one knocked me outta my chair /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Re: working with a jeeper, gawd is this guy annoying, i need some jeep joke

You want a joke to throw at him, just take him out to the parking lot to his own vichile !!!!!!!! I know you'll get the joke even if he doesn't. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

Just Empty Every Pocket