Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

"WORLD TOUR" update. it's over! thanks to all

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by bablazer73, Aug 3, 2002.

1. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

\"WORLD TOUR\" update. it\'s over! thanks to all

Just wanted to say THANKS to all the people I have meet from this site as I traveled as a truck driver. I am leaving the company I am with and am going to run the north east only. I had a great time meeting alot of people and missed meeting a bunch of others.The hospitality was overwhelming!! there are a bunch of great people on this site. I wish I could have meet more!! I plan on doing another "tour" in about a year or so, but this time in an RV with blazer in tow!!! thanks agian to all.

2. BillyBob

BillyBob 1/2 ton status

Re: \"WORLD TOUR\" update. it\'s over! thanks to all

Henry, ya gotta come see my truck now that it's done (well, almost). Maybe we can take the big rig in the woods and try to flex it on some rocks /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

3. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

Awwh man! Well I feel fortunate enough to have met ya! Happy driving to you and your new route glad to hear you got out of this mess of highways in the south. Look forward to seeing you in an RV with DA BLAZA!

Look on the bright side the truck will be high enough on the trailer where the wind will be able to pass straight off the roof of the RV straight over the roof of the blazer. Less drag...

4. bablazer73

I definetly have you on my "return to " list!! but I am gonna have to bring you to mississippi to run the mud with me!! i know the wife WON"T be in on that one!!

5. bablazer73

we are goona have to get together when our trucks all get back together!! I ran into a high school budy of mine, he had a wicked crazy f250, but recently sold it and quit wheelin. i know I can't convert him to a chevy guy, but he's up to bein the passanger in mine. we are gonna have to set up an east coast thing somewhere!!

6. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

Did you ever make it to central Fla? Say.... near Tampa. I hope I didnt miss you if you ever here. I seem to be missing every CK5er thats been down here lately. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

7. bablazer73

I was down that way several times, but not your fault! it seemed every time i got through there, i was under the gun to deliver!! never had time to kill there!

8. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

Bummer. I was hoping I remembered to post in the original world tour thread but couldnt remember if I had. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif Too bad too. I live right off I75 and Hwy 52 where theres a FlyingJ and Dixie Boy truck stop. And not too far from I4. Coulda had lunch or somethin.

9. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

Getting a East Coast thing together shouldn't be hard. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif We had people from 10 states( Ney York, New Jersey, Michigan, Massachutes, Connecucit, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, Vermont) at Paragon for The UCP Trail ride that Wayne and I organized. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif We even heard that there was some one there from Delaware.....not sure on that one though. Join us next year!!! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif It will be bigger(we hope) and better(definately).