Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

worlds greatest ck5 member!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NEOMASTINO2U, Sep 18, 2002.

1. NEOMASTINO2U

NEOMASTINO2U 1/2 ton status

this post is about shaggy(evan)! today i got a package from the ups guy and couldn't figure out what i had ordered that was so big?! to my surprise i opened this heavy package and there sits a laptop computer again to my surprise i know i didn't order anything like that i couldn't afford it, any way taped to the top of this laptop is a note to me, i opened it and there is a cashiers check for a shotgun i am selling and a note from evan giving me a laptop for when i get bedridden from my illness so i can stay in touch with everyone on this board, knowone has ever done anything like this for me before and i am now crying so hard it is hard to type, i never thought there where people out there like him but i guess there are, i don't know what to say you left me speechless and in tears thank you from my heart and soul and thank you for thinking of me when i get sick and can't get out of bed for those who don't know me i have luekimia if you are wondering and most days i am on lots of meds and can't get out of bed or the house, any way i think if there is ever an award given to a hero here i would have to nominate evan! i have to get off now i can't stop crying and i am becoming a blithering idiot. oh and evan i will be sending the shot gun out on friday for you, you are my hero!
    kelly

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

that is just an awesome thing to do cudos to you shaggy /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

3. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    this post is about shaggy(evan)! today i got a package from the ups guy and couldn't figure out what i had ordered that was so big?! to my surprise i opened this heavy package and there sits a laptop computer again to my surprise i know i didn't order anything like that i couldn't afford it, any way taped to the top of this laptop is a note to me, i opened it and there is a cashiers check for a shotgun i am selling and a note from evan giving me a laptop for when i get bedridden from my illness so i can stay in touch with everyone on this board, knowone has ever done anything like this for me before and i am now crying so hard it is hard to type, i never thought there where people out there like him but i guess there are, i don't know what to say you left me speechless and in tears thank you from my heart and soul and thank you for thinking of me when i get sick and can't get out of bed for those who don't know me i have luekimia if you are wondering and most days i am on lots of meds and can't get out of bed or the house, any way i think if there is ever an award given to a hero here i would have to nominate evan! i have to get off now i can't stop crying and i am becoming a blithering idiot. oh and evan i will be sending the shot gun out on friday for you, you are my hero!
    kelly

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok SHAGGY that just rocks ...I will buy you a 6 pack on the next wheeling trip... <font color="red">AGAIN THAT IS JUST TOO COOL EVAN...</font color>
    And to kelly .... I am so sorry to hear that I have never met you but I wish you and your family all my thoughts and prayers....GET WELL /forums/images/icons/wink.gif mike

4. mercercadet

mercercadet 1/2 ton status

thats cool, really cool. Nice to know that folks will due for each other that way.

5. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    i never thought there where people out there like him but i guess there are

[/ QUOTE ]

[​IMG]

You sure do meet nice folks here at CK5!

6. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

WOW ! What a sweet thing for Shaggy to do /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Your just the person to deserve it Kelly becuase you are always so kind and helpful to everyone else.
    /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

7. gotmud?

gotmud? 1/2 ton status

WOW That's great! what wonderful thing to do! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Evan you the man! Best wishes Kelly!

8. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Kudo's to Evan!! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif He shows a lot of poise doing something like this! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Hope battling the luekimia goes painless and quickly for you as you will be able to enjoy staying in touch with everybody with your new toy!! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

My heart goes out to you and Evan for his nice gesture!! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

9. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> /forums/images/icons/smile.gif I'm glad I made your day happy, and I hope it makes the hard days a little easier. Let me know if you need any help with configuration or anything and I'll be happy to do what I can. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif </font color>

10. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Evan, I'm almost tempted to have Steve give you the membership prize that's posted in the 'garage forum'. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Have you already paid or renewed your membership?

11. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

That's frikkin awesome. Congratulations to you (and good luck), Evan is the fawkin man for that. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

12. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> I just paid up last month, but even so, no need, I did what I did because I wanted to, I ask for nothing in return. If anyone wants to do anything to thank me then do something nice for someone else, or make a donation to the Leukemia Foundation. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif </font color>

13. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i agree with you wes if he hasnt renewed his membership it should go to him /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

14. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

That is the coolest thing I heard. Shaggy,(Even) you the man !!! Way cool !!!!!!!!!! I wish the world had more people like you !!!!!!! Hope someday I'll be able to do something like that for someone !!!!!!!!

15. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Awesome, Evan. Hat's off to ya............... /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

16. beater74

beater74 1/2 ton status

have you ever seen a 6'3" 240lbs hair man cry? just take a look at me [cry /forums/images/icons/frown.gif cry] that has got to be one of the best cases of human kindness i have heard of in along time.

17. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Nice to know there are still good people in this world. It gives me renewed faith. Such a nice thing to do /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Kudos to you Evan!

Kelly, I hope everything goes well for you. You will be in thoughts and prayers.

John

18. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Wow, way to go Evan.... awesome.... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

19. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

That is really really cool evan. Pat yourself on the back for being a really good guy.

Best of luck kelly!

20. 88jimmyoungowner

88jimmyoungowner 1/2 ton status

he is the man. there is n oother way to put it. god luck battleing your illness man, hope you get better.