Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Worried about body damage??

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by o2bjimmy, Jul 5, 2003.

1. o2bjimmy

o2bjimmy 1/2 ton status

This weekend the fellows from Spyder Customs are in my area and some of us went and showed them several of our trails. Im sure you know that these are some high priced rigs but there were some fairly east obstacles that they didnt want to attempt. Didnt want a scratch I guess. Why (in my opinion) have a VERY built rig and not put it to its fullest potential? Also The trail leader for today, his rig is not pretty and thats putting it mildly. Its a fullsize and most of our trails are very tight so make you own conclusions about that. Also I overheard one of the "spider men" say to another "Man, its embarassing being in the same group as that" It wasnt my rig being put down but I took offense to that. Me and other fellow Black Hills 4 wheelers gladly show these guys our trails only to have them talk behind our backs cause we dont have a "pretty" trail rig. Dont get me wrong, we all still had a great time.

2. Terminaltsi

Terminaltsi Registered Member

people seem to forget what the purpose of building these things is after a while.........

3. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Also I overheard one of the "spider men" say to another "Man, its embarassing being in the same group as that"

[/ QUOTE ]

Me personally... I'd went over to the guy who they made the comment about and told him. Then I would got everyone who wasn't with Poison Spider, and went to another area without them, or simply home. If it's such an embarrassment to be seen with him, then they could figure it out on their own, and you could spare them anymore embarrassment by not being around. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif Sounds like they were less then appreciative of the efforts being made for them. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

4. o2bjimmy

o2bjimmy 1/2 ton status

I probably should have too. It would have really messed up their plans cause around here there is no trail system. If you dont know where the trails are your S.O.L. No maps to be found

5. jerry303

jerry303 Registered Member

Buzz Lightyear didn't say that he wasn't flying, Woody did!

6. 89K1500Chevy

89K1500Chevy 1/2 ton status

at the end of the movie-
    Woody- Buzz your flying!!!!
    Buzz- This isnt flying its Falling with style...

you are a sad strange little man and i bid you farewell-buzz lightyear

7. ChevyCaGal

[ QUOTE ]
    Buzz Lightyear didn't say that he wasn't flying, Woody did!

[/ QUOTE ]

As stated above, Buzz said it. I work with 3/4 year olds. I know my Disney movies. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I work for 3/4 year olds. I know my Disney movies. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. ChevyCaGal

I might as well say I work for 3/4 year olds.... some of the my "supervisors" sure remind of them... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif