Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Worst Enemies of CK5 (please keep this civil)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mountainexplorer, Jan 26, 2004.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

I've noticed conflicts between certain member on here. Just wondering if anyone else has had the same observations. So... what pairs of people are the official arch enemies of each other on here?

(and no arguing or insults please... we're merely identifying you're problem, and then can recommend what counseling is needed from there on to make you get along /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif)

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

This isn't going to be civil for long... Umm... Yeah, I guess my worst enemy is... well... .... ... can't think of any... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

3. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Anyone and Executioner or Sample.

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Anyone who owns a Ford /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

oohhhhh it's AWN now girlfriend /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Somebody call my momma, I just made me an enemy!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

6. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

pst....I own a ford stang GT(which is for sale) /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Don't be a baby capman, even I own a Ford, I'm sad to say.

8. lady bog

lady bog 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Anyone who owns a Ford /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

How about anyone who thinks Fords are cooler than Chevys?? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I wouldn't say I have any enemies, but a few feuders. It's all in fun untill someone makes a personal attack. I like the feudin', it really is fun to read some of the thing y'all come up with. I just could do without the name calling. I know I tend too use alittle too much profanty sometimes, but that's the way I talk and I tend to type it out the same way. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

10. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

Seemed pretty civil when we were at Sturgis last year Paul....HMMMMM, you mean you can get vulgar. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

John

11. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Take a crapload of people. All different ages and lifestyles. Different demographics, cultures politics and origins. Only thing they have in common is trucks. Stick them all in one big room for a while. Prolly, the only thing you will hear them talking about is trucks.

Now take the same crapload of people and put them in a chat room together....... Tell them they can talk about anything they want. Now the sh!t hits the fan... Ya know why?....

It's because people act a bit differently when they can't see you. They do the same thing on the road. They think that because they are in their car with the windows rolled up they can act anyway they want to without fear of retaliation. Of course in the car situation, now you may get shot. But on the internet, there is no fear of that. Everyone feels indestructable because there is only a little piece of wire connecting them to the people they are unleashing thier attacks on.

Next time you decide to unload your insults and accusations on someone, try to think about what you would say if the recipiant were to be standing right in front of you. If this were the case in all the threads on this board I think there would be far more civility and less antimosity in here. Or any other board for that matter. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

12. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Seemed pretty civil when we were at Sturgis last year Paul....HMMMMM, you mean you can get vulgar. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

John

[/ QUOTE ] Oh man, I can be extreamly vulgar in some peoples opinions, but it doesn't offend me.

13. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Sample is a butthead, everyone can agree on that one! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Skelly1, and willyswanter & I have very different opinions. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

14. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

back in the day jekbrown vs canmore was a decent little love quarell (sp prolly). These days, its gotta be jekbrown vs the grand masta of bling... aka rjfguitar. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif die bling boy!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

j

15. kombi59

kombi59 1/2 ton status

man landsmasher you really hit the mark on that one! there are some real dorks on the internet with some wild opinoins. you guys should checkout www.thesamba.com in the forums there are these kooks that rip on everybody and talk all kinds of sh*t. whats so hard about keeping rude coments to ones self nowadays? /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif oh yeah "dog" rap has influenced to many kids into thinking they are street thugs. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

16. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Thats very true. I think everyone would act a bit differently in person.

Even in person, I've found the more amounts of people that are placed together, the greater chance for some conflict to occur on some level. But rarely do things ever get ugly.

17. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

OK I should have said "comfortably in a room together". Because I'm sure that we are all in a comfortable environment when on line. (most naked from what I see of the naked polls) /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Every time I see someone bottle-neck up the right side of the road and then squeeze into a lane the rest of us have been patiently waiting in, I say to myself, he wouldn't do that in a bank line would he? Same philosophy here.

Don't worry though! This type of behavior will eventually bleed over into life in public. It won't be long before people start acting in public the way they do on the computer. Actually it's starting already. I can see it in the schools and campuses. I can see it in the gas stations and parking lots. It won't be long before you see it in the banks, grocery stores and Wallmarts. Hope we never see it on the truck trails... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

18. Sample

Sample 1/2 ton status

I am a popular guy around here.

19. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    I am a popular guy around here.

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

20. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

me and tim sometimes...but I've decided to lay off yet again and give him the benefit of the doubt. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif