Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Would he use a nuke?, BBC coverage, the crate from germany marked "Chemical", and more war news irri

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by newyorkin, Mar 23, 2003.

1. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Would he use a nuke?, BBC coverage, the crate from germany marked \"Chemical\", and more war news irritation

First, the crate marked
    "To: Iraq
    Re: Chemical stuff (or whatever)" is too friggin retarded. I can't beleive it's being reported. Can we get the Iraqi Information minister to verify that it's written in english, too please? Everyone in America's gonna be saying, "Yup, knew he had chem weapons" and we're gonna get smacked in the face with a nuke.

Second; I just watched a few minutes of BBC coverage (forced to, nothing else is on but showtime at the apollo). It's actually not bad. They speak well of our troops, but it's a little odd to hear people reporting about "The Americans" without using a translator. If you get the channel where they broadcast BBC, watch it for awhile, it's a little relief from the graphics and drama music of American commercial news channels.

Third; Anyone else tired of seeing some still image of a green buncha light spots for several minutes on end? Or that 2 story building with a terrace that's the infamous live Bahgdad shot?

Fourth;
    Military ck5er's: How possible do you think it is that he's assembled a usable nuke, and is sitting on it in Bahgdad waiting for the right moment to let her rip?

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Re: Would he use a nuke?, BBC coverage, the crate from germany marked \"Chem

[ QUOTE ]
    Fourth;
    Military ck5er's: How possible do you think it is that he's assembled a usable nuke, and is sitting on it in Bahgdad waiting for the right moment to let her rip?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know. I don't think no one knows. This fawker could have gotten something from his buddies in Paris and/or Moscow and is sitting on it and I wouldn't pass it by him to do something like that.