Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Would I Be Abusing My Authority??????????????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Sep 26, 2004.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

So tonight we rolled back into town to assist the local PD. Last night it was the wild homecoming party, tonight it was a fight at a bar. Tonight was stripper night at the bar.

Usually by the time we all get there, everything is calm down, so we just stand around looking mighty damn fine ready to exert our authority while the locals are stuck with the 'finer' points of police work.

We did walk in and do a bar check; y'all know strippers and all. Unfortunately we were just a tad late for the show. Back outside, one deputy was conversing with some of the patrons and come to find out they had pictures taken with the strippers so it was Show and Tell time.

This deputy decided upon himself to make sure that the stripper in the pictures were wearing the proper pasties. I remarked how I thought pasties were wrong. He replied back that pasties are state law. Of course, my comeback was "officer discretion is a very valuable tool in law enforcement."

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

2. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

bubba...
    take it from me.. strippers are ONLY a hassle for the badge and will only get you in trouble...they have zero to lose ...we have everything
    I remember several deputies losing their jobs over them for various reasons...
    keep mr happy at bay and happy at home...
    SIGNED
    GRANDPA

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Strippers are alot of fun it you're single, but for someone in your line of work, I can see how they could be big trouble. You know, most strippers I knew where all meth users. A strip search might be in order. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

4. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

You'd better listen to cam, Bubba. He's so concerned about you he posted the same thing 3 times just so you wouldn't miss it!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

It is the Law but does it really harm anyone? by the way how did she look???????

6. camiswelding

damn... I must have gotten excited or something and had a premature emission of my right finger...
    Ive fixed my foo paw
    /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

7. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    I must have gotten excited or something and had a premature emission of my right finger...

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

8. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gifno pics /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gifworthless /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

9. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

I haven't met a stripper yet, and I've met loooooooooots of them, that wasn't completely fouled up in the head no matter how good their looks. Cam is right, you walk along the edge of the cliff enough times, eventually you fall off.

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Y'all missed the point. I know strippers are psycho mental cases with no more common sense than God gave a rock in most cases. I was talking about enforcing the pasty law /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

11. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Depends, if you have to inspect the pasties one by one, I say be thorough and every girl should get the same service so as not to be accused of favortisim or selective enforcement...... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

12. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    Depends, if you have to inspect the pasties one by one, I say be thorough and every girl should get the same service so as not to be accused of favortisim or selective enforcement...... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

13. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

ok, I see where your goin w/this bubba... I think you were right to call off the locals.

you may arrest (ticket) for a misdemenor in your presence, or if not in your presence a citizen wants to testify. I think a lack of pasties is a misdemeanor...and if no-one is crying foul, why would a cop decide to pursue it on his own. I think your advice was well placed to avoid a crappy lawsuit

14. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

We didn't call anyone off. This is just a story about cops goofing off /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

15. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    ok, I see where your goin w/this bubba... I think you were right to call off the locals.

you may arrest (ticket) for a misdemenor in your presence, or if not in your presence a citizen wants to testify. I think a lack of pasties is a misdemeanor...and if no-one is crying foul, why would a cop decide to pursue it on his own. I think your advice was well placed to avoid a crappy lawsuit

[/ QUOTE ]

No matter who you are, or what you are doing, there is always SOMEBODY who will take it too serious. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif j/k

16. camiswelding

Post jack
    I wouldnt want to touch a stripper.. let alone search one... we used to do bar checks at the strip clubs and the dressing rooms were gross and the skanks grosser...
    and for some reason strippers LOVE to get a copper on the prowl and then screw him over... many of them as we know are abusing something if not themselves...
    Id rather wait outside the clubs and take off an [censored] with a gun and some coke going in.... way more fun and better for society in the long run...
    in west hollyweird they used to come up to the radiocar outside the clubs and flop their boobs into our windows... I always looked at them stone faced and told them to back off...(of course I still looked... and also looked for the IAD camera)
    the only thing I would want to do with a stripper is use her as an informant... and only then if I was pretty sure I could squeeze enough truth out of her to make it worth my while
    Remember
    for every beautiful woman out there is some man tired of her poo poo
    I tried to always operate like my house/wife depended on it... in reality they do
    grandpa

17. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    I wouldnt want to touch a stripper..

[/ QUOTE ]

i love to touch strippers, in fact, doing so has had me kicked out of several clubs, by none other than the boys in blue. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif seriously, the club i'm used to going to is full contact, and i have been into a couple clubs that do not allow any touching. its really hard to break an old habit ya know. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif