Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Would it be proper if...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ChevyHuny, Aug 28, 2002.

1. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

I did the happy dance to celebrate the fact that I have a 4inch lift for my truck now? I mean I know the happy dance is a major thing that should ONLY be used in certain situations. But do you think this would be proper? Lets take a vote

Thanks in advance for your vote /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

2. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

What lift did you get?

My brother in law just lifted his 96 suburban- with a 4" superlift...35" M/T's looks SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

and his wife doesn't like it- even better!

Brandy

3. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

Lifts are very important items and will change the whole way that the truck handles. It does rate the happy dance including a yipeee! during the dance.

4. Djroffroad

Djroffroad 1/2 ton status

A happy dance is appropriate. Unless you are still dancing. If you are, it's time to stop.

5. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

In the immortal(or would that be immoral) words of the late Frank Zappa: DANCE LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER DANCED BEFORE!

New lift kits rock!

6. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

Sure - go ahead and dance! Unless of course you plan to do it nekid! /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif That could
    get dangerous! /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

7. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

Yes Mandy, It is Well Within Respectable Limits to do the Happy Dance! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

8. LKJR

LKJR 1/2 ton status

Yes the naked..I mean happy dance is appropriate whenever you wanna do it, I do it a lot but people think I"m weird anyway so...

9. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Thank you all. I did stop doing the happy dance however it seems to get a little hard not to every time I walk out to my garage and see it sitting there screaming INSTALL ME DAMMIT.

I have added Yippeeee to the happy dance. I cant beleive I have gone this long without it. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif
    The nekkid happy dance wouldnt be good for me becuase the neighbor next door is the land lord lol.

I just got a 4inch Pro Comp lift. Nothing too crazy. May not be the best lift out there but it really worked out great for me. I also like the color it comes as.

As soon as its installed the happy dance will continue. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

My 6" lift kit's front springs are Superlift, but the rest of it is all Pro Comp. I am planning on getting rid of the blocks by spring and replacing the rear springs with a matching set of Superlift springs. Might use a ORD shackle flip.

11. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

I'm happy dancing for you in my mind! Well the rest of the family is asleep, see...

I can't tell you how much I love my lift. I hope you enjoy yours as much, and that you don't need a cutting torch to get the old stuff apart quite as much as I did!!!

12. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    The nekkid happy dance wouldnt be good for me becuase the neighbor next door is the land lord lol.

[/ QUOTE ] I'll just be quiet, this is where I allways seem to get into trouble, AND I HATE PASSING THIS ONE UP FOR THE RECORD! /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif
    <FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://coloradok5.com/forums/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1030604429uglychevy383">

WHO HAPPY DANCED OVER THIER 14ff LIKE I DID?
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />I didnt happy 14ff dance
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />I did happy 14ff dance
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="3" />I only mentally happy danced
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="4" />I danced in the shower later
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="5" />i was busy doin the poddy dance
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="6" />Mandy should make a happy dance .mpeg and upload it
    <INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>

13. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Congrats............but where are the pics? /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

14. uglychevyZZ4

You are winning Mandy with " uploading the happy dance .mpeg".. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

15. uglychevyZZ4

well, wheres the .mpeg? /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

16. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

LMAO !

I didnt even see it until I looked a second time. /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif That would be a very scary video. /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif

17. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Thank you Andrea /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Im so glad that your lift has worked out so well for you. I saw some of your pictures and it looks great.

Ive got allot of tools from my family. I think combined we have everything we need. Im sure Ill run across something I dont have though lol. Im getting allot of help which for me is a good thing becuase a lift is something I have never tried before /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

18. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

Now my pretty truck has a dent. It's ok. I can laugh about it and would take a dent over other damage like engine stuff or anything that will make it undriveable. I'm working on pics of our fun weekend and will post when they are ready! That is good that you have help for your lift. It's nice to have that support even if you don't need it!

19. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Oh No! Im sorry to hear that. Dents are fixable though /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Im sure you will put a few more on your trips. Glad you had such a good weekend. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    It's nice to have that support even if you don't need it!

[/ QUOTE ]

That is so very true /forums/images/icons/smile.gif