Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Would somebody be so kind to measure...

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 73k5blazer, Jun 28, 2005.

1. 73k5blazer

73k5blazer Unplug the matrix cable from the back of your head Premium Member

Would somebody be so kind as to measure the length of their accellerator cable from the firewall to the connection point at the carb while at idle stop. And also to measure the linear length that the cable travels backwards from idle stop to WOT.
    I'm concerned that my fiberglass body with line-x both sides, and the cast in hump that wasn't on my steel body, which forced me to used a small spacer for the accelertor pedal mounting bracket in the cab, has limited the length of travel of my New acell. cable.
    I'd simply like to check to make sure my mounting point ended up the same (I don't have engine yet) and I have enough travel.
    Oh yeah, engine will be HT383, so any carburated 350 will do, k5, pu, sub...
    Thanks!

Ken

2. 73k5blazer

73k5blazer Unplug the matrix cable from the back of your head Premium Member

Anyone, please? I'd me most indebted.

3. alf4444

alf4444 1/2 ton status

I would but I don't think mine is adjusted properly either :confused: