Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

would white bedliner look good?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by bigoltrux77, Sep 6, 2002.

1. bigoltrux77

bigoltrux77 1/2 ton status

ok i have a blue blazer lifted with white rims, antennas, and top.. Im going to be making my own soft top (white) and i want to spray the bed bc the top im makiing is goign to make it like a pick up. I really wanna stick with the blue/white look Would white bedliner look tacky? And im having someone make me full replacement bumpers front and back. I want to spray them too but i dont want black. Will white bedlienr look sweet? Please any suggestions?

2. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> How about doing it red? /forums/images/icons/grin.gif All patriotic 'n stuff /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif </font color>

3. amm888

amm888 1/2 ton status

poisonally, i think the white bed would look cool, in a funky kinda way /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

4. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

I wanted to put white in the bed of my white HD tow rig. But, from everything I've heard, white yellows in the sun. In fact, most everybody says that any color other than black will look like crap withing a few years in the sun. Either chalking (requiring treatments to fix/prevent - also applies to black to lesser extent) or yellowing are common...

5. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

i think it would look DAMN good. but have fun keeping it clean looking.
    i also had a blue blazer. it is now rimer grey with orange frame and acessories...
    no top. but if i keep it and ever put it back on,, not gonna happen.... it would be orange also.
    grant

6. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

i will chime in and say the same, good luck with keeping it clean....leave a chain or what not in the bed then you have a yellowing whit with rusty areas