Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Would you come? 4x4 shop in Spartanburg, SC

Discussion in 'Southeast Region' started by bgchvy79, Mar 8, 2004.

1. bgchvy79

bgchvy79 1/2 ton status

A few of my friends and myself are looking at a 5 bay shop in the Spartanburg, SC area, its a few miles from 26 and sits on over 10 acres...rent is 1k a month and it needs cleanup but its got a huge yard in the back, we're thinking of doing spray in bedliners, automotive service and transmission repair to get us going..but we want a 4 wheel drive shop bad. everyone in this town knows us and knows that we know our stuff, and we definately know the people, and we can seriously do this. I want to know who would give us their business in this area, we're about 35 minutes from greenville, about the same for clinton. we can do this, just want to see what kind of interest there is before we take this venture. Thanks!

2. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

no i wouldnt come.. but thats because im in southern florida.. but id sure as hell love to work at a 4x4 shop.. so hurry up and get franchised and ill run the shop in fort myers here.. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif good luck with it!!

3. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Hey Zach you going to cut us K5 members a discount? BTW y'all got them rockies under that Bronc yet?

4. bgchvy79

bgchvy79 1/2 ton status

Not yet, we never seem to have enough time to get much done, but they'll go under there one day. And about the discount, we haven't really talked about it, but we might could work something out...