Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Would you just STFU???????????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by hi pinion, Oct 5, 2004.

1. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

If you little bastards dont like my movies thats too damn bad!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Youll watch em and LIKE IT!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif http://mm.dfilm.com/mm2s/mm_route.php?id=2007351
    /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

uuhhhh /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif I ran the words thru the ebonics translator and they were nothing close to this man! Originality, give it a 6...but I'll have you know the Academy knows Snoop dog would never speak that way so think you'd be off the Oscar list. Now if he played a legit cop that worked...ohh lets say...drug crimes- he'd win cuz it would show depth of character.

Get a-back-crackin mah nizzle! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    uuhhhh /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif I ran the words thru the ebonics translator and they were nothing close to this man! Originality, give it a 6...but I'll have you know the Academy knows Snoop dog would never speak that way so think you'd be off the Oscar list. Now if he played a legit cop that worked...ohh lets say...drug crimes- he'd win cuz it would show depth of character.

Get a-back-crackin mah nizzle! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Um did you read the title??????? its says STFU!!!!!!!! SO...........STFU!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Hey js,

STFU!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Hey js,

STFU!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ] YEAH!!!! STFU!!!!! CAN YOU READ????????? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Wow, this post is such a waste of bandwidth!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

NO it aint. I told everyone to STFU right from the beggining,its the name of the movie for heavens sake , but they diddnt listen........ Bwahahahaha /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif dang, i thought STFU was up for review...the NY times listed it as a documentary /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif who knew. Sorry, didn't realize it really showed how snoop and a ho converse in a mountainous region /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif good show my man!

9. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

My gosh son..dont you get it??? What dont you get ???? SSSSTTTTFFFFUUUUUU /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif If i wanted to be nice about it, i would have called the award winning action flick "Would you please be quiet" or......... "Please Keep It Down" But NO NO NO ITS STFU /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif so STFU /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Btw i like you, you really take a beating /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

http://mm.dfilm.com/mm2s/mm_route.php?id=2007392 /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif if you keep throwing it out there, im gonna keep beatin the hell out of it /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif(no pun intended wierdos) /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

TTT /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

12. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] STFU!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

13. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] STFU!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[​IMG]

John /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

I was originallt going to tell you to STFU too,just for fun, like i did the others ,because this is in fact my thread and in my thread I RULE (kind of like your own room) /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif but you posted some enlightening stuff that was a real treat to look at, like a Cristmas tree kind of beuty..........and for that......... I THANK YOU /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifcarry on /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif The main reason i like CK5 is to just screw around, BTW /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

Glad I could help....

John

16. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

Hey STFU ASSHAT /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

****SWACK**** /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

17. K5MONSTERCHEV

K5MONSTERCHEV 1/2 ton status

I love you movies!! More of the skeleton lego man!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

18. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

John...that is freakin funny! is it good enuff quality to make a poster? I want to put it up at my unit! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

19. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

20. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

If you are replying to me..?

I dunno. I found it on the net awhile back.

John