Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Would you pay this price?????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by nc87k5, Jun 28, 2004.

1. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

73 k5 on ebay

ok, there's no reserve and no bids and the opening bid is 10,000. /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

I wouldn't pay anywere near that much /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

3. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

no way bone stock and it not evean in that go of shape /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

4. 89fullsiz

89fullsiz Registered Member

I think the mileage is a Typo its a 154000 Miles not 15400 miles. Shoot my $3000 89 Blazer is in WAY better shape than that, new paint, no cracks in the dask, and the tires are fine /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

5. 82diesel

82diesel 1/2 ton status

He is trying to make it sound as if it only has 15,545 miles with stock tires.

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

It could be that low of milage, my 76 K5 only has 86,000 miles on it. I bought it from the original owner, and it sat in a barn for over 10 years. But I didn't pay no where near what he's asking for that one.

7. 89fullsiz

89fullsiz Registered Member

I think the mileage is right I was just joking. But why would you keep a rig like that never drive it and let it go to ass over all those years ?? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

8. CaveBlazin

CaveBlazin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

That is a sweet arse truck what are you guys talking about I should bid right now...<--- Insert sarcasm /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

9. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

did he buff the hood with a brillo pad? /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

10. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

mabeu if it was still in showroom condition. but that thing is a little rough, good canadate for full restoration?????? rrrrright so i can dump another 10 g's in it sure /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

11. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Starting bid: US $10,000.00

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

I wouldn't spend $10,000 on ANYTHING that looked that bad... Well, maybe an 04 Ferrarri... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

12. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

i think id pay like $1500-3000

13. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

that sounds more reasonable than 10g.

14. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

I smell Bullsh!t here, that motor looks aweful dirty for 15,000 miles on it.