Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wouldnt have though the concert would be so good

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BranndonC, Nov 24, 2004.

1. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

Greenday that is, a friend invited me and my fiance, and the concery was pretty bad arse, line up was sugarcult, new found glory and greenday,

one of my fav parts was the band was just playing the same thing over and over, you know, like in a song, the singer stopped and asked who could play drums.... he found someone whos been playing for 6 years in the crowed and let him come on stage and play the drums, then he proceded to do the same with the bass and lead guitar, so 3 peeps from the audiance were playing the greenday on stage, sounded good too, then the singer proceded to sing the rest of the song with them playing the instruments, then he told the lead guitar he could keep his guitar! that rocks! great show. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
    the song list was:

American Idiot
    Jesus of Suburbia
    Holiday
    Are We The Waiting
    St. Jimmy
    Longview
    Hitchin' a Ride
    Brain Stew
    Jaded
    Knowledge
    Basket Case
    She
    King for a Day [with Shout (Orig. by Otis Day and the Knights)
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/iliane/IMG_0282.jpg
    (this was awesome to hear greenday doing the "shout! a little bit softer now bit)
    Wake Me Up When September Ends
    Minority

Encore
    ================================

Boulevard of Broken Dreams
    When I Come Around
    We Are The Champions (another awesome song for the concert)
    Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) [Billie Joe solo]

2. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

I saw greenday a few years ago and they did the same thing...got the audience members to be the 'band'. Pretty good show. Actually alot better than I thought it would be /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif