Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wow 1 Year Later

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by ProJunkRacing, Apr 17, 2006.

1. ProJunkRacing

ProJunkRacing 1/2 ton status

Well I have just invested in a trailer and just about finished my truck all i really have left to do is get an exhaust done on it , and put my full hydro on it . I decided to do the WTO Power Steering pump mods with a new pump i got , so it does seem to steer better than it did befor i put the new pump with the mods on it . I am just really waiting on the plug I ordered from The AC delco store so i have been busy trying to tie up all the odds and ends of this project . Just funny to think one year ago almost I got my truck and now just like ten minutes ago I drove it for the very first time. Granted It was on my street and it is not plated etc but it was a real rush besides that.I really need to get more air out of my brakes at it seems i am not getting any pedal for some reason but yeah it is super loud with just hedders, and it is the coolest feeling having so much time effort and money in this thing and i finally got to drive it . anywho i need to spend 300 on my exhaust to do 40 series with stacks so just trying to get it all done.

2. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

Cool man! We demand pictures! Looks like a beast from your sig line! My buddy came so close to wrapping his project up, but the tranny he just put in has no forward gears :( His rig is cherry too, all shiny and painted up bling parts just waiting to get all smashed and scarred on the rocks lol.

He is leaving for Korea next month so he has to wait another year to wheel his rig:doah:

3. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

the hell you say? hard to steer? DRW 60, wide boggers, on 4.25" BS wheels IIRC, and its welded? you're gonna need that hydro assist, BAD.

glad to hear you finally got it running.

4. ProJunkRacing

ProJunkRacing 1/2 ton status

yeah i mean i have moved it like 2 feet but today it got a drive and it was cool