Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

wow for me too

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Aug 21, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I determined that I didn't want to come home after being gone for 3 months to a trash hole... So I cleaned my room last week... And today I started cleaning the room with the computer in it... This room was TRASHED, between me, my dad, and my mom, this room was hopeless...

I was going to start working on it after work on Monday, but my Search and Rescue Exercise for this weekend got cancelled, so rather than hanging out with my loser friends and having everyone know I'm really NOT out of town, I started cleaning... Now you can see the floor in here, and the desk has plenty of room, instead of just enough for the mouse... Now the challenge is going to be getting my parents to come in here and organize their stuff... I got all my stuff either thrown away or put up in an organized manner... But my parents seem to be just fine with their stuff being piled up along the walls............

My mom's the type who doesn't throw ANYTHING away. The other day I was looking for some insurance info for my Explorer. I didn't find what I was looking for, but I found insurance stuff for the Honda my parents bought in 1984, that hasn't been in the family since at least 1992 /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

My dad's organizational skills include looking at something, determining it's worth saving, and then putting it down somewhere... No place in particular, just wherever it's convenient at the moment...

I got a bit of both of my parent's habits... I've gotten over saving things. If I decide I don't need it or can't think of any reason to have it within a minute it goes in the trash... I could go for being more organized, but I at least put things away in an orderly fashion in a specific place...

So yeah, I just hope this room will stay at least how it is today for the next 4 months at least /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

2. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

See some people think these posts are meaningless, but in truth, they let you know a person better

and where you need to go to steal his stuff while he's off being a stomp stomp kill kill super funtime man

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

my mom and sister hardly clean up after myself... so my sister takes after my mom... my dad was always neat and tidy, and organized... I mostly take after my dad...