Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WOW I LOVE MY BLAZER!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 82K5_6.5L, Mar 10, 2003.

1. 82K5_6.5L

82K5_6.5L 1/2 ton status

ok, today pullin into the school parking lot, there is no spots to park so i start backin up..my friend is way ahead of me doing the same thing, except hes in a little s-10 blazer (haha small) and he decides to be a raging bada$$ and hits the gas, starts getting closer and closer to me, hes probably doing 25 and im doing about 10. i honk at him to stay away and then slow down more and BAM, he rams into me. wtf? it sounded like it was bad, i got out and looked at my truck it was fine! i looked at his, the spare tire carrier is bent and his tailgate is tweeked its now an angled tailgate!! haha, messed up his truck, i have a tiny 2 inch scratch on the bumper from him! god i love my blazer! shows bigger is better /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

2. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

John

3. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

hahah what a dumbass!!

4. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

yeah, i know just what you are saying. i got in a fight with a concreet light post. winch bumper one, light post zero.
    grant

5. fright89

fright89 1/2 ton status

some fool backed into my 84 doing about 15mph. we were in the beach parking lot and he was backing up down the main road in the lot trying to look real cool for the chicks. I saw him comming and stoped but he did not. he hit my brush bar and blew out his back window. I think it was a old horizon. he got out but did not speek english then he just took off, with the imprints of my brush bar smashed into the back of his car.
    Not looking to cool now.

I think I may have gotten a little scratch to.

6. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

love mine too, the 4th time I drove it a f-350 wasn't paying attention, nailed me around 45-50 mph and guess what pushed him out of the intersection..me

he wrinkeled my frame smashed my warn winch bumper and a fender but I drove home! He had only had the truck for a couple of months, its funney though because I talk to him all the time he lives on the same street as my g/f /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

Some ricer dude rear ended my trailer ball hitch and punched a new "induction" hole in his grill