Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wow...i need to quit wheelin for awhile

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Chaz88K5, Jul 7, 2002.

1. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

Damn i have been gettin behind on stuff around the house..my back yard has been all torn up since about this time last year...my front yard looks like crap, and i never have finished my grage..i tore out a wall and never drywalled it..this was from 2 years ago when i first moved in...man i need to quit buyin stuff for the truck and get my house lookin good again...so next time i say i am goin to buy somthing for my truck...someone come over here and slap the [censored] of me..the k5 is goin to be set on the back burner for now /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Na dude, couldn't do that to ya. Remember, parts for truck good, housework bad. But of course if it all ties in like something in the garage needing fixing, then it's all good.

3. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

I fianly had some time to look around the house..Man have I got some hard work to do..Dan

4. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

does that mean that I will have to pull the weeds that are as tall as the rose bushes...LOL /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif
    And clean the never clean garage.When I got home I just kinda found a corner and there went the camping stuff...Now if I can get a cable ran out there for the tv then I might get out there to clean it up....

5. tmanofcali

tmanofcali 1/2 ton status

chaz....ill be more than happy to come over and slap the [censored] out of ya!!! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

i know what you mean man......i need to majorly do some work around my house. also need to pour about 14 yards of cement too!!!

in due time i guess.

later, todd

6. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

tell ya what...help me with my back yard and ill help ya with the cement /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

7. chris672

chris672 1/2 ton status

Will Work For Beer!

8. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

14 yards?!?!?! Geezuuus....What are you pouring? A frickin parking lot? /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

9. Priest

Priest Registered Member

Just follow my plan....

Yard Guy $50 a month
    Home repairs - roommate who doesn't mind fixing things.
    Garage - Kinda have to keep it clean, other wise where else would I spend all my time.

Follow those few simple guidelines and you too will have time to mess with your rig.... /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

10. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

That sounds good.. But my room mate (wife) won't do the simple repairs.. And I am not paying somebody $50.00 a month to mow my lawn.. I need to go part time at work...LOL

11. tmanofcali

i am pouring a patio in my backyard and also widening my driveway about 7'. my driveway is 70' long though. the back patio will be 27 1/2' by 13 1/2'. i also have some walkways and a dog run i want to pour. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

it will be alot of work, but i am trying to get it done soon so i can have a bbq before the end of summer. yeah right like that will happen..lol.

later, todd

12. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

yea havin it done by the end of the summer will happen about the same time you are able to drive your blazer daily..haha j/k /forums/images/icons/grin.gif :smart ass smerk here:

13. tmanofcali

chaz, it runs good now that i fixed the major exhaust leak. just need to figure out why i have no brake lights and im good. besides i dont think i would ever drive my blazer everyday of the week. the motorcycle is too much fun!! at least when i can keep it vertical /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif but thats another story.....lol.

i didnt say it was going to be done, i just said i would like to have it done....lol.

later, todd

14. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

yea..you are about as motivated as i am when it comes to doin [censored]...just cant seem to get my ass in gear /forums/images/icons/grin.gif