Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wow, I'm hardly online as much as before.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mountainexplorer, Feb 19, 2003.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Wow, I\'m hardly online as much as before.

I'm no longer sitting in front of my computer for hours on end...could it be the new big screen TV downstairs?...or the fact we now have cable?...or could I be studying for my classes (yeah right /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif )?

I'm actually getting out of the house and working on my truck! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Now that the basement remodeling is DONE and it's not freezing cold out, I'm determined and even motivated to get my truck going by March 15th.

It still needs brake lines, a motor, some U-bolts, the body to be bolted down, a rear bumper, front clip, doors and many other things...but at least it's on 4 wheels for the first time in over a year. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Pictures of the truck. (The most recent pics of my progress are below). /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

Looks like my spare time is going back to 4x4's from non-4x4 stuff.

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Re: Wow, I\'m hardly online as much as before.

You mean you're not into web wheeling ???

3. ben427

ben427 1/2 ton status

Looking good /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif, how come it looks like the back tires are so far ahead in the wheel wells though??

4. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    You mean you're not into web wheeling ???

[/ QUOTE ]

Would that require 3/4 mouse and keyboard hardware? I prefer my 1/2 keyboard, but it feels like every time I use it I'm putting another key back on, or welding the space bar back together. I'm giving up on this 1/2 keyboard and going 1 ton on it.

/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gifJust havin a little fun after all the trouble in the other thread... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

5. mountainexplorer

The Echobit shackle flip dropped the rear of the springs down quite a bit and the axle foreward in the process. I first noticed that, too when I bolted the axle up, and then put a tire on. Looks a little goofy, but I can live with it. At least I eliminated any rear lift blocks, and my rear driveline isnt over extended; in fact, the rear driveline is still the perfect length, and my pinion angle is dead on. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

6. mountainexplorer

The way my computer acts sometimes...you'd think it was a Ford Pinto trying to drive through a mud pit. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I think me trying to upgrade my computer to 1-ton will have to wait. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I guess I go web wheeling...I think. Whats the exact definition? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm actually getting out of the house and working on my truck!

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif